JansenClone is Comin' to Town (and Mr A tin?)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote:Can son someone please drop some maltesers in a pint of Guinness for me please :wink: ...............but don't ley Micheal put any of that "Japan" pish on the duke box :innocent: :twisted: , have a richt guid nicht :kiss:
Japan on the jukbox. Excellent suggestion! Cheers Keith! :twisted:
James Blast wrote:no that's a plan :D

and regarding Michael & Joyce's visit, can we just say a 7pm kick off at Babbity's on the Saturday? That way it avoids any weather shennanigans, should the Friday be fine I shall burn meate. :D if not we still can wreck on Sat.
This sounds good to me, though I better get in training if we're getting wrecked...
timsinister wrote:He is a busy lad, he invited me down the boozer over the weekend! :

Forgot, I'm always in training... :wink:

Especially this close to the end of term! This is going to be fun, looking forward to catching up with you James! :notworthy:
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
James Blast
Banned

there is a major possibility of us 'Taking Islands in Africa' Michael :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

on repeat
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
JansenClone

James Blast wrote:on repeat
:wink:
James Blast
Banned

in your honor, we're having a small rehearsal tomorrow nicht - Andrew, Korin and Scott (sam1) nae word back yet frae Pat, Claire or Big Eat thi Bried :(
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:in your honor, we're having a small rehearsal tomorrow nicht - Andrew, Korin and Scott (sam1) nae word back yet frae Pat, Claire or Big Eat thi Bried :(
I've got too much study to do and I'm now late with my latest assignment - it's a complete baisturt as well :x

Besides I plan to be up very early on saturday morning as there may be a mountain for me to climb :wink:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I was in York for a secret Sisters gig. How'd the night go?
James Blast
Banned

better than the gig ;D
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

more news:

Zuma intends to jump on his funky moped and join us at Babbity B and Martin hopes to pop up the second week in Sept., dates and times to be confirmed

attendance is compulsory
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Martin
You mis-misspelled that.

:P
James Blast
Banned

jist a Dunt! for this Saturday - 7pm Babbity's

so far I'm disappointed in the nombres :|

but Zuma is gonna ride up on his 'hog'! YAY! :D :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
sam1

James Blast wrote:jist a Dunt! for this Saturday - 7pm Babbity's

so far I'm disappointed in the nombres :|

but Zuma is gonna ride up on his 'hog'! YAY! :D :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'll be there..a rare Saturday night off work, I gotta go out :D
James Blast
Banned

Just spoke to Michael, he and Joyce are venturing out for a bite to eat (they're staying in the Travel Lodge jist aff Sauchiehall St., I don't think they'll starve) if this weather holds, def. a wee barbie at mine thi moarn's evening :D

Then it's Let's See Action at Babbity's on Saturday. 8) :D :wink: ;D :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
sam1

James Blast wrote:Just spoke to Michael, he and Joyce are venturing out for a bite to eat (they're staying in the Travel Lodge jist aff Sauchiehall St., I don't think they'll starve) if this weather holds, def. a wee barbie at mine thi moarn's evening :D

Then it's Let's See Action at Babbity's on Saturday. 8) :D :wink: ;D :notworthy:
the word "venture" and "Sauchiehall St" really do go hand in hand :lol:
JansenClone

10:30! Time to get up and venture out for brunch... :wink:

Looks a bit damp out there, plenty of time to clear up though...
sam1

JansenClone wrote:10:30! Time to get up and venture out for brunch... :wink:

I would recommend the restaurant I'm at for brunch ,but it's miles away on the south side( soothside!)
and I'm on holiday :)
see you tomorrow night -Mr Blast said "be there!"
JansenClone

sam1 wrote:
JansenClone wrote:10:30! Time to get up and venture out for brunch... :wink:

I would recommend the restaurant I'm at for brunch ,but it's miles away on the south side( soothside!)
and I'm on holiday :)
see you tomorrow night -Mr Blast said "be there!"
I suspect my stomach's not going to let me venture too far at the moment without eating! Doesn't look a big problem though! :wink:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, should be fun! :D
James Blast
Banned

well the usual pish Glesga weather is in effect, nae meate thi nicht :(
~ Peter Steele
JansenClone

James Blast wrote:well the usual pish Glesga weather is in effect, nae meate thi nicht :(
Ah well, we're still having a good time though we did squelch back to the hotel earlier! :lol:

Saturday night... 8)
James Blast
Banned

this is true :D
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

Zuma has wimped out, and I do mean wimped!

this one's for you Dave :(

~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Nae Clark? Bugger! :urff:

Can we have a roll call then?

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

well M + J obviously, Scott, Padraigh, you n' me, Korin had previous arrangements but says he'll try and make an appearance

I'm wondering if a change of venue to West's might be better, any thoughts?

just spoke to Michael and he's easy - http://www.westbeer.com/

edit:
we are going to go West young man :D
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

I'll be there very early, as it's only a 10 minute walk away ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Ooh me head! :urff:

Was great to see you all last night, especially Mr & Mrs Jansenclone and Scotty Rev 2.0 :wink: :notworthy: , the beer was flowing while the wind was blowing :D

I hope you both have a safe journey back to Leeds and have thoroughly enjoyed your stay in Raintown.

I'm sure there will be pics later 8)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis