Michael Jackson

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Is Michael Jackson guilty to the criminal charges?

Poll ended at 01 Dec 2003, 21:19

Absolutely
24%
No way
6%
Probably
41%
Unlikely
29%

Total votes: 17
claws
Amphetamine Filth

Popstar Michael Jackson has once again been accused for child molestation. what do you think?
We are coming down but we will never, never land
Clucking Belle
Amphetamine Filth

I think Sadam Hussein has disguised himself as Michael Jackson. It would explain why they can't find him.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

where's the option for "i don't give a flying f**k one way or the other"?
Last edited by RicheyJames on 22 Nov 2003, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
James Blast
Banned

Musically? Yes.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Simple.
Michael is a man of average age looking at the world just like a 12-years-old does.
Hence the Neverland-thingy.
I clearly believe the children just sleep with him and nuffink more.
But people nowadays don't believe that anymore.
I know, because since the Dutroux-affaire here in Belgium, people get very suspicious about men-in-black and kids... ;-)
A story: I was shopping at Carrefours (big warehouse, in case you don't have them over there) and saw a child on the parking, six years old by my judgement, standing alone, looking around.
I went to her and asked if she was looking for her parents. She just looked at me and turned away, a little embarrassed. So I put my hand on her shoulder and said :" Hey it's ok, I'll help you find them".
That very moment a smug looking woman, age 40 or so, comes to us and yells, "hey sweetheart? What's going on here?" She gives me one of those 'if-eyes-were-bullets'-looks, grabs her daughter and says "come on, dear, we're outta here..."
People tend to be very jumpy about children nowadays.
And that's what's happening to Jacko, too, IMO.
And... he has money to spend, so he's an easy target... (although rumour has it he's almost broke).

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Darn.
That was a long posting....

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:And... he has money to spend, so he's an easy target... (although rumour has it he's almost broke).IZZY.
I've noticed this has happened just as his new CD comes out. So if he is almost broke then this would be a way of trying to finish him off. I hope he's innocent.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

doesn't matter, does it? they're out to get him either way.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Innocent until proven guilty, surely. But he's got to prove it this time. Then again, given the circumstances, in his position, would you have faith in a jury of your peers?
Go to sleep now, Francis.