Nikki Sixx..S.O.M Fan.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Since the days when Kurt Hammet of Metallica sported a Sisters M.R. t-shirt in one of their video shoots and Matt Sorum ( Guns n Roses and Velvet Revolver) wore a Sisters Fan club only t-shirt in Guns' "You could be mine" video, I've often wondered who out there is also a bit of a closeted Sisters fan!!

I was sent this off Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue's twitter account not so long ago..

" Driving on PCH in my 1932 ford smiling ear 2 ear listening to Sisters Of Mercy. How about you? Friday, July 23, 2010 5:59:35 PM via TweetDeck

Not sure if he's speeding down the Highway 101 re-living the Black Planet video or rocking out to the Vision Thang c.d .

I suppose we can just be grateful that some one is actually still listening to the Sisters these days :lol:
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

I knew it! there had to be a reason why I was crazy about the crue when I was growing up. I still enjoy listening to them and just missed out seeing them yesterday in lokeren:(
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Nikki rocks. Remember my post ages ago about him playing bass for the Sisters? :notworthy:
Four strings good, six strings bad