Aaaaargh!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Which do you find most annoying?

idiots talking in the cinema
29%
you're having a lie-in in a lovely warm bed, but you really need to pee
29%
people who say 'onvelope' instead of 'envelope'
No votes
scallies smashing the glass panels in busstops (why? WHY?)
4%
horrid pram-pushing mothers who think they own the pavement
13%
Mcdonalds gets your drive-thru order wrong
4%
Manchester United fans
13%
students
No votes
elitist music fans who liked your favourite band "before they were famous"
8%
miserable bus drivers (oh cheer up. it could be worse!)
No votes

Total votes: 24
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

CorpPunk wrote:
Big Si wrote:You also missed off Insomnia
I agree with my esteemed colleague--if insomnia were on the list, it would have been my first choice hands down.
Hello Big Si, Corpunk.
the reason why I didn't include afflictions such as 'insomnia' and 'hangovers' on the list is cos it's meant to be a list of smaller, pettier, less serious (but no less annoying!) irritations.
snowey wrote::D Great.... Blue nose baiting... Where do I sign up for that. :innocent:
Snowey, you sign up inside Prenton Park, along with all the other jealous Tranmere fans.
Gazza for England manager
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:You also missed off Insomnia - 41 hours straight without sleep since 9am friday morning, then just 4 hrs sleep last night. :roll:

I do feel f***ing great though! :twisted:
@Si

start watching Everton. that should do the trick :wink:

Seriously though, not nice :(
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Big Si
School Bully

khepri II wrote:
Big Si wrote:You also missed off Insomnia - 41 hours straight without sleep since 9am friday morning, then just 4 hrs sleep last night. :roll:

@Si

Seriously though, not nice :(
We're playing Partick Thistle on saturday, so I think that'll do the trick, especially after tomorrow night against Bayern Munich! :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
randdebiel²

khepri II wrote:why haven't you got a choice of bitter, whinging, scouse blue noses with no sense of irony, or humour :evil:

@ Mr Chris

leave the f*cking pram at home. The only reason you drag it about, chopping peoples legs at the knees is because you've realised it's a handy way of carrying far too much shopping around. Which is why they become a b*stard to navigate.
They're not designed for a payload the size of the space shuttle.

Just wait 'till the first time 'lil Chris is whinging and you pick him up without removing all the sh*t hanging off the back :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree...but I extend that to Anderlecht fans
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
randdebiel²

it's been three weeks since I slept normally.....but the worst was thursday till saturday....two nights in which I wasn't able to sleep at all....I started kind of hallucinating yesterday.....
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Karst
Slight Overbomber

People slagging of the M!ss!on 'cus they don't *do* ironic.
Its only rock and roll, kids!

:wink:
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

randdebiel² wrote:

it's been three weeks since I slept normally.....but the worst was thursday till saturday....two nights in which I wasn't able to sleep at all....I started kind of hallucinating yesterday.....
Lightweight. I haven't had a proper night's sleep in four months. Hallucinating isn't the problem; you should be more concerned about what happens beyond that point. :twisted:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

right now its my boss. i am stuck at work at 5.15 waiting for him to sign something with no idea when he's going to finish his meeting. and it has to go in post tonight.
GGGRRRR
and i've told him how i feel.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Angelchild

I'll have to have a think about this list... as most of them do :twisted:
Is it single or multiple choice answer only?

PS Emily,my sympathies re your boss, been there myself many a time.
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

This topic's got my blood pressure RIGHT up.

It's the cinema one for me, talking and eating. I remember seeing The Two Towers and being sat next to a bloke eating crunchy sweets, especially in the quiet bits. Chomp, chomp, f**king chomp. So I asked him to eat more quietly (ie stop) and he did thankfully. The next step would have been to do a Von. I think it's the way they sit there like a zombie and shovel food into their gobs that gets me.

Control Tom, control. Image
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
snowey

Hey Shuck,

The little team over the right side of the water aren't jealous of you lot. Why should we be? Weve got the best, if rather small, newer ground. Fans who aren't fickle and players who don't kick the s**t out of burglars.

:twisted: Oh anyway why is it Ever*** don't play us pre-season anymore? Has it got something to do with us whupping your arses every year??

Please don't mention the fact that your in the premier league.. who cares? £55 to watch your team play at Chelsea (well it was for Liverpool it might be less coz it's Ever***) or £6.50 at Hornchurch. I've payed the £6.50. No contest.

Wow this is fun..... :innocent: :twisted: :evil: :D :D :D

Snowey

PS it's only a joke don't get to wound up. well not much. Take Care
khepri II

Now now Snowey

don't mock the afflicted :twisted:

:notworthy: :notworthy:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Big Si
School Bully

CorpPunk wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:

Lightweight. I haven't had a proper night's sleep in four months. Hallucinating isn't the problem; you should be more concerned about what happens beyond that point. :twisted:
4 months? :roll: Try 6 hen! :evil:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Big Si wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:it's been three weeks since I slept normally.....but the worst was thursday till saturday....two nights in which I wasn't able to sleep at all....I started kind of hallucinating yesterday.....
4 months? :roll: Try 6 hen! :evil:
I'm on my way :evil: . But one day, we'll look back at this little episode of sleeplessness and laugh hysterically, and then the nurse who keeps changing shape will come with our blue pills that never change colour and we won't have to worry about not sleeping anymore, cos we'll be dreaming all the time we're awake.

Wow, hallucinations are a gas. Like Belsen, I heard the other day.

And a big, fat :roll: to me.
Debaser
Overbomber

Where's 'People who stand at the front at gigs then fukking talk all the way through' or 'Snoggy couples at gigs'

And Shuck, what do you expect to find outside school gates at going home time (apart from Gary Glitter and Micheal Jackson) Why not avoid them all by planning yer jaunts either earlier or later??
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Big Si
School Bully

Debaser wrote:Where's 'People who stand at the front at gigs then fukking talk all the way through' or 'Snoggy couples at gigs'
Or crowd surfers/stage divers, C**TS! :evil:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Shuck

Hey Snowey.

I've already stated how I feel about your silly little team on the 'Football teams' post, but I dont think anyone read it, so here it is again:
snowey wrote:How about the best chant at a footy match??? This one is for Black Shuck.... :innocent: :innocent:

3-0 to the Tranmere
Are you Chester in disguise
Steve Yates is a goal machine :notworthy:

All sung at goodison during the Ever*** v Tranmere Rovers, 18/1/2001.

Memories
No disrespect to Tranmere (although they ARE crap), but we were so awful under Walter Smith in 2001 that a 'MY HEARTLAND XI' could have beaten us 3-0.

It's interesting that you made the highly original joke of calling us 'Ever***' as if it's a swear word.
Why do Tranmere fans hate the blues so much? well, obviously jealousy plays a part, but there's more to it than that. Why the irrational hatred, Snowey?

it's rather ironic, but Everton fans have actually kept Tranmere afloat over these last few difficult years; whenever Everton aren't playing, or are playing away, a huge load of our fans go and watch Tranmere instead.
I estimate that on an average home game, half your crowd are actually blues.
Black Shuck

khepri II wrote:
Big Si wrote:You also missed off Insomnia - 41 hours straight without sleep since 9am friday morning, then just 4 hrs sleep last nite :roll:
@Si

khepri II wrote:Now now Snowey

don't mock the afflicted :twisted:

:notworthy: :notworthy:
Incredibly, Khepri II, you are the LEAST arrogant and patronising red scum fan I have ever come across.
'nuff sed! 8)
snowey

Ever*** may have been s**t under Walter Smith but you got to remember that Tranmere were at the botton off Division 1 and heading for Division 2 at a fast rate of knots. Tranmere had hardly won any of there matches that season and Ever*** were supposed to be a top team :lol:.

The fact that this result still pisses off all the Ever*** fans in the building I work in means it still hurts to be beat by the small team from across the water.

The reason most Tranmere fans hate Ever*** is the fact is there fans seem to think they have some devine right to be one of the top 5 teams. Lets get this right.... Ever*** where a good side in the mid eighties but since the ban in europe in 85 Ever*** have become a bag of s**t. This year they are a one man (boy?) team.

The rovers fans never claim to be a good side, in fact if you ask most honest Tranmere fans they will tell you that we are a p*ss poor side this season and quite a few of our points have been gained due to good luck and our 1st away win "MAY" be at Hornchurch.

How many times have Ever*** been to Wembley in the last 15 years? Who was one of the last 2 teams to play at the old wembley? in a cup final.

God you Ever*** fans really do get annoyed over nothing.

More blue baiting later.

Tara
khepri II

Incredibly, Khepri II, you are the LEAST arrogant and patronising red scum fan I have ever come across.
'nuff sed!
Now,

when the f*ck did i say i was a Liverpool fan :?

Jesus, now i feel insulted :(
snowey

:D perhaps they meant to say Red MANC scum or Red BORO scum or even Red SWINDON Scum.

Could be a lot worse you could be a Bolton fan :cry:
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

[quote="Debaser"]Where's 'People who stand at the front at gigs then fukking talk all the way through' or 'Snoggy couples at gigs'

/quote]

Oh yes. And also those who start coughing & wafting their hands around at Sisters gigs when the smoke starts. At which point I always gratify the urge for a fag.

But worst of all those who think I have stood at the front for over two hours before the band come on for fun, & of course I won't mind if they just shove their way in front of me & shout MARIAAAAN for an hour and a half. Or should I say, attempt to. Heh heh heh.

M
Black Shuck

snowey wrote:Ever*** may have been **** under Walter Smith but you got to remember that Tranmere were at the botton off Division 1 and heading for Division 2 at a fast rate of knots. Tranmere had hardly won any of there matches that season and Ever*** were supposed to be a top team :lol:.
Why do you keep mentioning this one match? I had honestly forgotten all about it. we lost to Shrewsbury last season, too - so what? it's only one game. I've never met an Everton fan bothered by the odd crap result (just as well, as we've had a few in the last few years!) I actually think you're a little bit sad to keep banging on about it.
snowey wrote:The reason most Tranmere fans hate Ever*** is the fact is there fans seem to think they have some devine right to be one of the top 5 teams. Lets get this right.... Ever*** where a good side in the mid eighties but since the ban in europe in 85 Ever*** have become a bag of ****. This year they are a one man (boy?) team.
If we're so crap, how come we get forty thousand people watching us every week? and that 'one man team' idea is 100% bollocks - Rooney was just one cog in a mighty machine during our storming season (he scored 6 of our 50 goals), and this year he's been dissapointing so far.
snowey wrote:How many times have Ever*** been to Wembley in the last 15 years?
three times - Zenith Data Systems cup final '91, FA cup '95 (beat the red filth) and charity shield '95 (beat champions Blackburn).
snowey wrote:God you Ever*** fans really do get annoyed over nothing.
Do we? I've never met a blues fan even remotely annoyed about Tranmere or their fans. Sorry, but you're just too c**p to worry about. As I've already stated, a small army of Everton fans watch your home games.
snowey wrote:tara
Bye! I look forward to your next bitter, jealous rant! :kiss:
Angelchild

Big Si wrote:
Debaser wrote:Where's 'People who stand at the front at gigs then fukking talk all the way through' or 'Snoggy couples at gigs'
Or crowd surfers/stage divers, C**TS! :evil:
Hooray.Agreed Big Man.I've lost count of the concussions I've had a gigs from boots on my heid from their ilk,as well as crushed ribs when you get the PUSH to the front lot or the ones who decide your back is an elbow rest? :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
Thea
Overbomber

i agree with all of them except "students" unless you actually mean "soap-avoidant beardy annoying horsey-laughing posh students" then i'm all for it.

i'm only in it for the 20% off at max speilman (and free food @ mcdonalds.... and cheap haircuts... and cheap cinema tix...)