congrats eldo, you've pulled

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Being645
Above the Chemist

SteBacchus wrote:
christophe wrote:and we wonder why :von: appears to be a bit afraid of his fans :lol:
If I was :von: I'd be terrified of this one. She really does have some serious issues doesn't she :urff:
... :lol: ... maybe this absolutely unbearable shock helps VON to get rid of his internet addiction ... :lol: ...

But joking aside, falling in love with someone like :von:
is a serious issue ... count yourself lucky if that bad case never happened to you.

Perhaps we had better mail her/him and ask her/him to join HL ... :) ... could make her/his life much easier ... and nicer ... :wink: ...
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:But joking aside, falling in love with someone like :von: is a serious issue ... count yourself lucky if that bad case never happened to you.
I fel in love with Doktor Avalanche :oops: That's even worse!!! He's so much hotter than that other bloke :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

When I was very much younger, I fell in love with pop stars.I overcame that childishness and now I fall in love with fictional characters or french guys who've been dead for the last hundred years. What progress :lol: :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:Perhaps we had better mail her/him and ask her/him to join HL ... :) ... could make her/his life much easier ... and nicer ... :wink: ...
What makes you think he/she isn't already here...? :innocent:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

_emma_ wrote:Oh sweet jesus. :eek:

Sooo good to see that there are people in this world compared to whom I seem a perfectly healthy, sane person. :D
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
_emma_
Overbomber

Nadia81 wrote:When I was very much younger, I fell in love with pop stars.I overcame that childishness and now I fall in love with fictional characters or french guys who've been dead for the last hundred years. What progress :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
lachert
Overbomber

i'm still in love in princess leia from the empire strikes back? :?
long live rock'n'roll
Pista
Cureboi

lachert wrote:i'm still in love in princess leia from the empire strikes back? :?
Nah

Return Of The Jedi

:innocent: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Venus wrote:
Being645 wrote:But joking aside, falling in love with someone like :von: is a serious issue ... count yourself lucky if that bad case never happened to you.
I fel in love with Doktor Avalanche :oops: That's even worse!!! He's so much hotter than that other bloke :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... well, if this should be of any consolation, there are people who fall in love with the Eiffel Tower ... :wink: ...
EvilBastard wrote:
Being645 wrote:Perhaps we had better mail her/him and ask her/him to join HL ... :) ... could make her/his life much easier ... and nicer ... :wink: ...
The state of affairs ... :lol: :wink: ...
Nadia81 wrote:When I was very much younger, I fell in love with pop stars.I overcame that childishness and now I fall in love with fictional characters or french guys who've been dead for the last hundred years. What progress :lol: :lol:
:lol: ... decades ago, having been in love with Nietzsche bewared me from a lot of other mischief ... :lol: ... was not exactly comfortable, though ... :lol: ...

@lachert ... a pretty choice ... ;D : :notworthy: : :lol: ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

EvilBastard wrote:
Or has been here and then been thrown off for being a scary mofo?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Or has been here and then been thrown off for being a scary mofo?
So, how many "scary mofos" have you already driven even deeper into lonesome despair? Confess! :twisted: :lol: ...
Pista
Cureboi

markfiend wrote:Or has been here and then been thrown off for being a scary mofo?
Delicately put :lol:

It's Mark's fault everyone
:lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

:lol: :lol: ... good joke ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm not sure it's the same person, but there was one user...
Being645 wrote:So, how many "scary mofos" have you already driven even deeper into lonesome despair? Confess! :twisted: :lol: ...
:lol: But seriously, HL is not a group-therapy session.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

why not?

you could charge by the hour and make a fortune :wink:
_emma_
Overbomber

Yup. You could make sub-rooms: room for "I luv Andrew" people, room for goths in denial, room for people who are hopelessly stuck in 1985 and can't move on, room for people who spend far too much money on seeing the same band over and over again, room for Abrimaals, room for people who maintain that there's nothing wrong with them yet they are still here etc...
Being645
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote:I'm not sure it's the same person, but there was one user...
Being645 wrote:So, how many "scary mofos" have you already driven even deeper into lonesome despair? Confess! :twisted: :lol: ...
:lol: But seriously, HL is not a group-therapy session.
But we had so much fun in our HL group-therapy sessions last year ... . :( ;D :lol: ...

We need Eldritch because ...
Did Von quit smoking??? Gossip I know ;)
Von's Astro Chart
Let's play the Von on Twitter game
the personality ...

to name only a few ... and we had even one For the Ladz ... ... :D ...
Caterina
Road Kill

I think that this lady is really mentally ill ... Maybe every band has a fan of this kind, but her blog looks really frighteningly.
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

... Hmmm, I think he's had worse. It's all quite soppy, but it looks like she managed to behave like a normal human being when she met the man, she doesn't even look freaked out.

Come on: she expresses herself in a way some of us might find a bit weirdly open and greetings-card like, but she doesn't come across like as much of a looper as some of the people we've seen at gigs.

I can tell most of you lot don't know any proper Moz fans :lol:
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:Yup. You could make sub-rooms: room for "I luv Andrew" people, room for goths in denial, room for people who are hopelessly stuck in 1985 and can't move on, room for people who spend far too much money on seeing the same band over and over again, room for Abrimaals, room for people who maintain that there's nothing wrong with them yet they are still here etc...
:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:

or we could start our very own fight club.

hang on, no need. we already have the moshpit ;D
panzerfaust
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

this one from that sick page is the best.

_emma_
Overbomber

RobF wrote: she expresses herself in a way some of us might find a bit weirdly open and greetings-card like
Which may be 99% due to the fact that she's from Brasil and 1% due to a "mental illness". I've never been there (I wish) but from what I've heard or read I assume that the people there are much more open and straightforward in expressing their feelings than us Europeans.
Do we have any Brasilians here who can confirm, no i don't think so. :?
(Oh and didn't the band themselves say once or twice that they really like to play there? But that's a different topic: where they like to play, and why.)
mh
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote:I'm not sure it's the same person, but there was one user...
Pretty much what I was suspecting too...
Pista wrote:
lachert wrote:i'm still in love in princess leia from the empire strikes back? :?
Nah

Return Of The Jedi

:innocent: :lol: :lol:
This, on the other hand, is perfectly normal and healthy. :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

_emma_ wrote: I've never been there (I wish) but from what I've heard or read I assume that the people there are much more open and straightforward in expressing their feelings than us Europeans.
True, but referring to :von: as "My Andrew" isn't that a bit too forward? :roll:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Goodness me, crazy people on the internet. Whatever next.