congrats eldo, you've pulled

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
_emma_
Overbomber

Venus wrote:
_emma_ wrote: I've never been there (I wish) but from what I've heard or read I assume that the people there are much more open and straightforward in expressing their feelings than us Europeans.
True, but referring to :von: as "My Andrew" isn't that a bit too forward? :roll:
I dunno. It's just internet, there are people who call him "my Andrew" and people who call him "you old git", it takes all sorts...
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

i also seem to recall a "wee baldy shite" :lol:

kudos to whoever came up with that :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

Yep, crazy stuff it is. ;D Not to mention "prince of darkness". :roll:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

noooo!!!!

there's only one prince of darkness!

;D
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

And the runner up is ........

:lol:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

:?

who he?
lachert
Overbomber

LouLou wrote::?

who he?
don't you know the bold and the beautiful? :eek:
the best serial in the world? :eek:
not good, not good :lol:
when i was working as a cable guy 15 years ago or so, i must shut down tv in whole big building during one episode of the bold and the beautiful. immediately 6-7 grandmas looking like pretty f**k up zombies, leave their apartments and trying to kill me :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Being645
Wiki Wizard

LouLou wrote::?

who he?
Ridge (Ronn Moss) ... :urff: :urff: :urff: ...

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bold_and_the_Beautiful
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

please do excuse my ignorance. i've led a painfully sheltered life. but probably not sufficiently sheltered, because i vaguely remember a certain 'young and the restless' which plagued the telly when i was in primary school.

either way, i blame the parents :twisted:

@ lachert - i take it it's the trauma of having being terrorised by zombie grannies that compelled you take refuge in the loving arms of our-fearless-leader-who-must-not-be-named? :twisted: :lol:
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

@ LouLou you are soooooo lucky!!!!!!!! Be sure to keep it that way he already
traumatized lachert's life. As I said, he's the real prince of darkness!

@ lachert, dude, that must have been a very scary experience I really feel sorry for you. I remember those really creepy girls at secondary school that had a lurrrrv crush :eek: on Ridge. So on second thought I think that the "Andrew (my love) girl" is perfectly sane. :lol: :lol: :lol:
paul
Overbomber

DasPerltAber wrote:
paul wrote:I like it.
I know you would...and it's also the kind of site I would expect you to secretly wanna put online. :lol:
But who says I have nothing to do with it ? :innocent: :lol: