George Luca$, what a ****

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Clive was only involved with Hellraiser 1&2, Nightbreed, Rawhead Rex, Lord Of Illusions, the first Candyman, Midnight Meat Train and Book Of Blood..all of those were WAY above average.....

I am sorry if you obviously don't know your horror movies... better go back to watching Scream 2 and be REALLY scared , James..
DasPerltAber

James Blast wrote:okay... NEXT!

prove the CB bit, if you're talking about his books, I concede but his movie output has been less than good - and I really don't like your avatar

happy now? ;D
And as far as his BOOKS are concerned...ALL of them are excellent.....as you WELL know........
DasPerltAber

James Blast wrote:okay... NEXT!

prove the CB bit, if you're talking about his books, I concede but his movie output has been less than good - and I really don't like your avatar

happy now? ;D
And I don't like Scotland as your country and your food sucks ass............so there ya go....;-)
DasPerltAber

Actually.I take that back............
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

edith, due to ate of one word:
i got one question: how anyone can stand watching SW? even one single "episode"? not mentioning extended version.
Last edited by Bartek on 26 Aug 2010, 21:21, edited 2 times in total.
DasPerltAber

I enjoyed Scotland but some of the kinda "acquired" food was a bit much for me..did try it though..but then the same goes for some parts of France or Spain..

And hence James....nothing but the good things about scotland.....as yer lot do know how to pour a good pint...;-)
DasPerltAber

Bartek wrote:i got one question: who can stand watching SW, even one single "episode", not mentioning extended version.
Empire Strikes Back......and just that one..
James Blast
Banned

you've got issues, take them elesewhere and I reckon sam1 would have a word with you about our food :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DasPerltAber

Dear James..*I* have got issues?*LOL*
DasPerltAber

Dude.I even tried the whole haggis and intestines stuff...and it was NASTY.....
DasPerltAber

It is similar to some weird ass dutch stuff we got over here..
Last edited by DasPerltAber on 26 Aug 2010, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
James Blast
Banned

this is true, now get off my dick!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DasPerltAber

I have a hunch I am kinda rubbing ya the wrong way.;-)
DasPerltAber

James.....let's call it a truce........watch Blade Runner....pop in a pre 85 Sisters cd, down some proper friggin scotch and just enjoy ourselves, ok?
DasPerltAber

I know *I* will........Slainte Mhath.......don't know if I got that right..hehe
EvilBastard
Overbomber

DasPerltAber wrote:watch Blade Runner
Total, utter, and unabashed pish. The same people who rave about BladeRunner are oft those who think that The Matrix is the apogee of the cinematographer's art. It isn't.

It's bollix.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Big Si
School Bully

***Ignoring all of the above***
weebleswobble wrote:In this universe did the '85 line up of that band make a second album?
And Scotty saw Ghostdance live :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

DasPerltAber wrote:However...the Romero and Fulci bits are undisputed.......;-) I mean....come on..the original Dawn Of The Dead is the best movie ever made....
Pish.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Big Si wrote:***Ignoring all of the above***
weebleswobble wrote:In this universe did the '85 line up of that band make a second album?
And Scotty saw Ghostdance live :wink:
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
DasPerltAber

EvilBastard wrote:
DasPerltAber wrote:watch Blade Runner
Total, utter, and unabashed pish. The same people who rave about BladeRunner are oft those who think that The Matrix is the apogee of the cinematographer's art. It isn't.

It's bollix.

BLADE RUNNER IS of course GREAT.......... as is the original Dawn Of The Dead, The Name Of The Rose, The Beyond, Evil Dead 1 & 2, Hellraiser 1 &2.......the list goes on.......
DasPerltAber

markfiend wrote:
DasPerltAber wrote:However...the Romero and Fulci bits are undisputed.......;-) I mean....come on..the original Dawn Of The Dead is the best movie ever made....
Pish.
f**k you very much and good night.......
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Was that called for?

I don't know how you can claim that Dawn of the Dead is anything more than an average B-movie.

(Edit to add: I seem to have missed most of this page of the topic. I thought the DotD post was near the thread end.)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

EvilBastard wrote:The same people who rave about BladeRunner are oft those who think that The Matrix is the apogee of the cinematographer's art. It isn't.

It's bollix.
To be fair, Blade Runner is a lot less Bollix than The Matrix.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oh and DasPerltAber please don't post multiple replies (like I'm doing here) in one thread. It just makes you look like you're post-whoring. Go back and edit your original post.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

markfiend wrote:Was that called for?
I would say not.

And to add to what Mark said...Keep it civil please.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.