wireless headphones

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
christophe
Overbomber

has anyone of you experince with the above?
what should I be ware of, any recommendations?

thx :)
Another Shade of You.
The Mentalist
Road Kill

I have two pairs of wireless headphone to watch telly with sometimes (Waterloo to Windsor railway on one side and Heathrow flight path on the other) They're both made by Phillips but different models, they both cost about 15 -20 quid and they're both Ok. Have had them a couple of years and no probs.
I haven't used them to listen to music though. We just crank that up ;D :D
christophe
Overbomber

thx :)
But I'm afraid I solved the problem for now by buying an Ipod.
the idea was to been able to listen to music in the garden without alarming the Neighbours :lol:
Another Shade of You.
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

that's educating the neighbours about good music, shurely? ;D
christophe
Overbomber

I'm not even going to try and do that. :lol:
although some of them have a good taste in music, they even know The Sisters :eek:
but lets just say I wouldn't appreciate it myself if my next-door neighbors would turn up there volume.
clicky :wink:
Another Shade of You.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Funny, I get really irked when neighbours play loud music, or worse, tv. Must be getting old! ;D I even get annoyed when people on the train have their ipod turned up too loud and you get that annoying trebly sound. It's usually Snow Patrol. :evil:
The Chancer Corporation
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

i feel your pain. the shops are a nuisance too, with all the tripe they have on at full volume.

and don't even get me started about the gym. especially when they have those silly classes which involve flailing limbs about like lunatics. :evil:

@ christophe - i suggest your next door neighbours seek help immediately. unless, of course, they're 3 years old. in that case they'll grow out of it, hopefully without any lasting damage.
James Blast
Banned

I am 'that' next door neighbour, they are all now well clued into: SKA!, YCBTO and lotsa The Pink Floyd

my work here is done ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

a model citizen indeed! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

i gave up long ago, when the prick downstairs got industrial size loudspeakers in retailation. i am ashamed to say that rihanna won the deathmatch hands down :(

that was back in my old place. it's also one of the reasons for the 'old' part :lol:
James Blast
Banned

"Someday this war's gonna end".
:D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

but who gonna feel the smell of victory?
The Mentalist
Road Kill

abridged wrote:Funny, I get really irked when neighbours play loud music, or worse, tv. Must be getting old! ;D I even get annoyed when people on the train have their ipod turned up too loud and you get that annoying trebly sound. It's usually Snow Patrol. :evil:

Actually I don't really crank up the music I just wrote that to be "cool" and "down with the homies" (er...or something like that) :)
Wireless headphone are very uncool especially if you forget you're wearing them and wander off in to the next room.
:urff: :lol:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

uncool they might well be, but i salute anyone who can keep those things on their skulls for longer than 10 minutes. let alone forget wearing them and wander off :eek:

i can't keep them on for more than 10 minutes. and that's if i'm lucky - they usually fall off my head within the first 5. which is just as well, because they're so bloody uncomfortable :twisted:

i'm not sure where i'm going wrong :?
The Mentalist
Road Kill

LouLou wrote:uncool they might well be, but i salute anyone who can keep those things on their skulls for longer than 10 minutes. let alone forget wearing them and wander off :eek:

i can't keep them on for more than 10 minutes. and that's if i'm lucky - they usually fall off my head within the first 5. which is just as well, because they're so bloody uncomfortable :twisted:

i'm not sure where i'm going wrong :?
:? I don't know either. Both of mine are comfy except for that potential for brain frying static when yer wander off :D I must have a headphone shaped head or something :)