Aaaaargh!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Which do you find most annoying?

idiots talking in the cinema
29%
you're having a lie-in in a lovely warm bed, but you really need to pee
29%
people who say 'onvelope' instead of 'envelope'
No votes
scallies smashing the glass panels in busstops (why? WHY?)
4%
horrid pram-pushing mothers who think they own the pavement
13%
Mcdonalds gets your drive-thru order wrong
4%
Manchester United fans
13%
students
No votes
elitist music fans who liked your favourite band "before they were famous"
8%
miserable bus drivers (oh cheer up. it could be worse!)
No votes

Total votes: 24
Big Si
School Bully

Angelchild wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Debaser wrote:Where's 'People who stand at the front at gigs then fukking talk all the way through' or 'Snoggy couples at gigs'
Or crowd surfers/stage divers, C**TS! :evil:
Hooray.Agreed Big Man.I've lost count of the concussions I've had a gigs from boots on my heid from their ilk,as well as crushed ribs when you get the PUSH to the front lot or the ones who decide your back is an elbow rest? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Because of my height, I often get mistaken for a step ladder :evil:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Hah, sit up on the balcony like me, we're all too old for that now.

Humm, reminds me of the Disguised in Black heckle...Von: This one (Logic) is for the students on the balcony. Random Violent Northern Townie: Students, come on down!

Always makes me laugh, whenever I hear it...*chuckle*
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Big Si wrote:Because of my height, I often get mistaken for a step ladder :evil:
That's not what I mistook you for. :twisted:

And strangely enough, I've never had that problem... :roll:
Big Si
School Bully

CorpPunk wrote:
Big Si wrote:Because of my height, I often get mistaken for a step ladder :evil:

A pole for the ladies to dance round? :wink: :twisted: :P
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Big Si wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:

A pole for the ladies to dance round? :wink: :twisted: :P
HA! Good one!
Debaser
Overbomber

mayhem wrote:
Debaser wrote:Where's 'People who stand at the front at gigs then fukking talk all the way through' or 'Snoggy couples at gigs'

/quote]

Oh yes. And also those who start coughing & wafting their hands around at Sisters gigs when the smoke starts. At which point I always gratify the urge for a fag.

But worst of all those who think I have stood at the front for over two hours before the band come on for fun, & of course I won't mind if they just shove their way in front of me & shout MARIAAAAN for an hour and a half. Or should I say, attempt to. Heh heh heh.
M
I stand before you all to admit that I, Debaser am guilty of stopping in the pub til the last minute then squidging my way to the front...HOWEVER I never elbow my way to the front crushbarrier spots..unless of course there's an ikkle space.

I think back to the times when I have quietly stood at the side as I hadn't 'baggsied' my front space hours previously, to watch the crowd stand motionless for an entire set. BUGGER THAT for a game of soldiers, sometimes you HAVE to get in and get 'em going

BUT I'm extremely polite as I do it :wink:

Love and Kisses
Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else