What do you think everyone should shut up about?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Here is a question posted in interviews with musicians in Canada's very own Exclaim Magazine. I thought it was a good question to post.
James Blast
Banned

asking what was the first record you bought ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Well it had to be asked, i was gonna put Micheal Jackson's Thriller Lp and and Live Kiss, but then I remembered. Yes, It was long time ago on a bald headed plain far, far away.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

You want the best? You got the best! The hottest band in the world...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
BaroqueHyena
Road Kill

Swine flu. Also 2012. Fukken fearmongering!
"No, you can't have that. Have some hot metal and methedrine."
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Since you ask:

Moronic reality TV shows and any TV show that involves "judges" (X Factor, America's New Top Facile Cokehead etc), Terry Pratchett (talking animals are neither big nor clever, and the infantile joke's gone on way too long), that c**t of a "Pastor" in the US who's gobbling up his 15 minutes of fame by threatening to burn books, Wayne Rooney (especially the sexual escapades of this very, very, ugly man), England's 2010 World Cup defeat (inevitable), England's 1966 World Cup victory (ancient history), World War II (when mentioned in relationship to Football or EU politics), the "War on Terror", the "War on Drugs", any other "wars" against emotions or inanimate objects, David Cameron, David Cameron's wife, David Cameron's child, your "right" not to be offended (f**k off!), Creationism (Blatant Lies), "Intelligent Design" (Desperate Lies), Religion in general (if you want to believe in your special sky fairy then that's fine, but just f**king shut up about it - as soon as the possibility of your religion being "offended" threatens my freedom of expression then you're the enemy), Soap Operas (all of them), your baby (I really don't give a flying f**k that you've shat out a child, and no, it's doesn't "entitle" you anything - you just f**ked and gave birth like a billion people before you), 98% of all music and 99% off all "musical artistes", Davina McCall, Tony Blair (c**t), Peter Mandelson (c**t), the EDL (fascist c**t), 3D films, Cheryl Cole, and people getting "offended" (in full adolescent drama queen mode) by stuff people post on the internet.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

Still, it's nice to just chat.
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
Since you ask:

Moronic reality TV shows and any TV show that involves "judges" (X Factor, America's New Top Facile Cokehead etc), Terry Pratchett (talking animals are neither big nor clever, and the infantile joke's gone on way too long), that c**t of a "Pastor" in the US who's gobbling up his 15 minutes of fame by threatening to burn books, Wayne Rooney (especially the sexual escapades of this very, very, ugly man), England's 2010 World Cup defeat (inevitable), England's 1966 World Cup victory (ancient history), World War II (when mentioned in relationship to Football or EU politics), the "War on Terror", the "War on Drugs", any other "wars" against emotions or inanimate objects, David Cameron, David Cameron's wife, David Cameron's child, your "right" not to be offended (f**k off!), Creationism (Blatant Lies), "Intelligent Design" (Desperate Lies), Religion in general (if you want to believe in your special sky fairy then that's fine, but just f**king shut up about it - as soon as the possibility of your religion being "offended" threatens my freedom of expression then you're the enemy), Soap Operas (all of them), your baby (I really don't give a flying f**k that you've shat out a child, and no, it's doesn't "entitle" you anything - you just f**ked and gave birth like a billion people before you), 98% of all music and 99% off all "musical artistes", Davina McCall, Tony Blair (c**t), Peter Mandelson (c**t), the EDL (fascist c**t), 3D films, Cheryl Cole, and people getting "offended" (in full adolescent drama queen mode) by stuff people post on the internet.
I like you.

Can I add Fern Cotton to that list? In fact add Celebrity news.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Maisey wrote:Can I add Fern Cotton to that list? In fact add Celebrity news.
I only stopped typing because
  1. my fingers started hurting
  2. I have to go to bed at some point tonight (probably when the wine runs out)
In ideal conditions I could probably keep adding to that list indefinitely.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

One more Terry-bash and I'll go ook on your arse, Paul! :evil:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Maisey wrote:Can I add Fern Cotton to that list? In fact add Celebrity news.
I only stopped typing because
  1. my fingers started hurting
  2. I have to go to bed at some point tonight (probably when the wine runs out)
In ideal conditions I could probably keep adding to that list indefinitely.
I wanna have a drink and a rant with you! :notworthy: :lol:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

The next release :innocent:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
DeWinter

Ooh, let's see..

Margaret Thatcher. Seriously, she's not had a hand in government for 20 years, and yet people [/i]still blame her for their lives being s**t? Take a look at what party has been in power for most of the two decades since.
Global Warming/ Carbon Trading. This century's version of "White Guilt". Same old suspects handing out the begging bowl. Doesn't stop them spending their money on armaments, or a nuclear arms race rather than flood defences though (I'm looking at you, Pakistan..).
The War on Terror. When an Afghan forces his wife to wear a burqha, beats her, forces his daughter to marry, or kills her for looking at the wrong type of Muslim, it's outrageous and British soldiers should die to stop it. When it happens in Britain, it's cultural and requires sensitive handling. By the previous logic we should bomb the East End, Bradford, and Birmingham.
House prices. When they go up, it is a BAD thing, dumbasses. Who do you think is going to buy them at their current giddy heights?
Bankers bonuses. Did you move your account to the Nationwide, Co-Op, or any of the other banks who didn't take insane risks after the crash? No? Shut up complaining then.
"That time of the month". If in truth your hormones really do make you not responsible for your words and actions for a week, please take that week off and stay at home. Don't come in to work and make my life miserable.
Islamophobia. A phobia is a medically recognised condition. No ones develops hives or breaks out into a panic sweat at the sight of a big fuzzy beard. There are however, people who dislike the message of your religion. Debate their points with them. Accept their points when valid. Do not use this pathetic term to avoid answering awkward questions.
Homophobia. Again, largely doesn't exist. There are however, those who believe homosexuality is morally wrong. Again, debate, accept that sometimes the gay community shoots itself in the foot, don't shriek and protest outside peoples homes dressed as Nana Miskouri and Anna-Frid from Abba.
Wayne/Colleen Rooney. Cro-magnon who can kick a ball in the right-ish direction except when wearing a white shirt, and his pram faced talent vacuum of a wife. At least the Beckhams were pretty to look at and were fairly amiable.
"Sherlock". It might be brilliant, but I'm so sick of hearing about it I now never want to see a single episode. Plus the leads name offends me. Benedict Cumberbatch sounds too Tolkienesque for words.
The word "Fascist". People should read what it actually means. It makes people sound like Ben Elton during the 80's, or Rik from "The Young Ones" when people just throw it about. There's not a single party or group in Britain that comes close to being it.

Really quite remarkably intolerant of others, aren't I..? :P
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
Pista
Cureboi

DeWinter wrote: .....and his pram faced talent vacuum of a wife. At least the Beckhams were pretty to look at and were fairly amiable.
:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
splintered thing

Fecking sport.
So you go fast on foot. Big flipping deal... I have a car, it is faster.
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
Debaser
Overbomber

conspiracy theories *yawn*
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
mh
Above the Chemist

iPhones, Twitter, Facebook and their ilk. I mean, am I turning into an old fart or what? In my day we were happy with a walkman, a VCR, an Airfix plane and a remote controlled car. ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

- TV
- sports (yeah)
- Steve Jobs
- neverending pro/contra cosmopolitanism and tolerance chitchat without having any connection to this stuff wich leads me directly to:
- couch potatoe and regulars' table debates
- celebrities
- talking about everything was better "back then"
The Mentalist
Road Kill

Since you ask:

Yeah! What he said except for soap operas especially Corrie. And I'd add bottom-feeding media types on the the list of those who should f**k off and drown in a vat of their own self generated s**t.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Cats....Runs and hides.... ;D
The Chancer Corporation
James Blast
Banned

abridged wrote:Cats....Runs and hides.... ;D
over here Bro, I'm with ya, wee baisturts wan and aw :evil:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Memphis Rich
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Asking bloody questions!
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

people can go on about whatever they please as long as i don't have to listen.

so there! :P
Memphis Rich
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

you here again lou?
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

why, of course i am!

what better way to spend a saturday night than to post pish on teh interwebs?