more freebies from mr reznor

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

free 5-track ep from The Social Network score (trent reznor & atticus ross)

http://www.nullco.com/TSN/

as usual with trent these days, it was announced via twitter:

http://twitter.com/trent_reznor/status/24761363267
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
James Blast
Banned

Cheers Guv :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Nice Boss, Nice Mr Reznor
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
czuczu
Overbomber

Nice find!

's OK but sounds like everything else he's done - perhaps its time to get a producer in?
Definitely looking forward to the film even though the source book its based on is s**t.
James Blast
Banned

it is a bit 'meh' track 5 was the only one to hold me, mind you it took me 2 years to finally 'get' The Fragile which is still my fave studio ellpee of his
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
czuczu
Overbomber

The Fragile was definitely a slow grower but it's aged fantastically and is probably his best album, after that its mainly standout tracks (some of which are awesome) but a lot of NIN-by-numbers.
James Blast
Banned

I hear ya! :notworthy:

saw them on the Downward Spiral tour an they were like Awesome Dude! :eek:
~ Peter Steele