What do you think everyone should shut up about?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Memphis Rich
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

well, hello then!
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
Francis
Overbomber

The weather. Ah! Finally, some peace and quiet...
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

lazarus corporation wrote:
Since you ask:

Moronic reality TV shows and any TV show that involves "judges" (X Factor, America's New Top Facile Cokehead etc), Terry Pratchett (talking animals are neither big nor clever, and the infantile joke's gone on way too long), that c**t of a "Pastor" in the US who's gobbling up his 15 minutes of fame by threatening to burn books, Wayne Rooney (especially the sexual escapades of this very, very, ugly man), England's 2010 World Cup defeat (inevitable), England's 1966 World Cup victory (ancient history), World War II (when mentioned in relationship to Football or EU politics), the "War on Terror", the "War on Drugs", any other "wars" against emotions or inanimate objects, David Cameron, David Cameron's wife, David Cameron's child, your "right" not to be offended (f**k off!), Creationism (Blatant Lies), "Intelligent Design" (Desperate Lies), Religion in general (if you want to believe in your special sky fairy then that's fine, but just f**king shut up about it - as soon as the possibility of your religion being "offended" threatens my freedom of expression then you're the enemy), Soap Operas (all of them), your baby (I really don't give a flying f**k that you've shat out a child, and no, it's doesn't "entitle" you anything - you just f**ked and gave birth like a billion people before you), 98% of all music and 99% off all "musical artistes", Davina McCall, Tony Blair (c**t), Peter Mandelson (c**t), the EDL (fascist c**t), 3D films, Cheryl Cole, and people getting "offended" (in full adolescent drama queen mode) by stuff people post on the internet.
:lol: :notworthy: Ah Paul, I want to have a drink and a rant with you... again :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I like loud music, chain mail, staplers, letraset, babies, my wife, draw-bridges, budgies, pantone pens, zuma, flags, hula hoops (the edible ones), the word 'ectoplasm' and high ceilings.
Not bothered about hearing about anything else today, ta.
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

How good "Bohemian Rhapsody" is. I f**king hate it and I f**king hate Queen. Camp rock at it's best/worst.
Four strings good, six strings bad
Silver_Owl
The Don

Norman Hunter wrote:How good "Bohemian Rhapsody" is. I f**king hate it and I f**king hate Queen. Camp rock at it's best/worst.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The Olympics
The Labour leadership battle
Twilight
James Blast
Banned

Dr. Who
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Victoria Beckham
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

Wayne Rooney
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hom_Corleone wrote:Wayne Rooney
Footballers and their wives (or other sexual partners) in general?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

boudicca wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:
Since you ask:

Moronic reality TV shows and any TV show that involves "judges" (X Factor, America's New Top Facile Cokehead etc), Terry Pratchett (talking animals are neither big nor clever, and the infantile joke's gone on way too long), that c**t of a "Pastor" in the US who's gobbling up his 15 minutes of fame by threatening to burn books, Wayne Rooney (especially the sexual escapades of this very, very, ugly man), England's 2010 World Cup defeat (inevitable), England's 1966 World Cup victory (ancient history), World War II (when mentioned in relationship to Football or EU politics), the "War on Terror", the "War on Drugs", any other "wars" against emotions or inanimate objects, David Cameron, David Cameron's wife, David Cameron's child, your "right" not to be offended (f**k off!), Creationism (Blatant Lies), "Intelligent Design" (Desperate Lies), Religion in general (if you want to believe in your special sky fairy then that's fine, but just f**king shut up about it - as soon as the possibility of your religion being "offended" threatens my freedom of expression then you're the enemy), Soap Operas (all of them), your baby (I really don't give a flying f**k that you've shat out a child, and no, it's doesn't "entitle" you anything - you just f**ked and gave birth like a billion people before you), 98% of all music and 99% off all "musical artistes", Davina McCall, Tony Blair (c**t), Peter Mandelson (c**t), the EDL (fascist c**t), 3D films, Cheryl Cole, and people getting "offended" (in full adolescent drama queen mode) by stuff people post on the internet.
:lol: :notworthy: Ah Paul, I want to have a drink and a rant with you... again :lol:
Always happy to meet up again - how about the London Einsturzende Neubauten gigs?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I was thinking the very same :wink:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

James Blast wrote:Dr. Who
True.

:wink:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Barnsley 5 Leeds United 2 :cry:
Four strings good, six strings bad
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

The weather and it's affected recipients. Whether or not it's cold outside or warm, why do people need to complain about something that happens continuously? It's a rainy day, a cold day, snow, you can't control it so why complain? Just live....
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"
Silver_Owl
The Don

markfiend wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:Wayne Rooney
Footballers and their wives (or other sexual partners) in general?
Si. :evil:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

religion
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

roman catholic church in poland. soap operas. iPhone. other gadgets with touch pad (except gps). bmw series 3. porsche. h&m. shopping malls. hearing the stories about people who i haven't even met once in my life. people who can't or simple don't want to clean after their dogs. people who hate and are cruel to animals. men in tight jeans.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

That, as a musician, I HAVE to recognize the genius that are both the Beatles and the Stones, and that I should like one of them better than the other.

They are both old pharts, with three hit singles that I like when I'm drunk, three obscure songs that no-one likes but me and some other weirdo's, and a lot of carp songs and album-fillers, so tough choice, can't you all see?

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:That, as a musician, I HAVE to recognize the genius that are both the Beatles and the Stones, and that I should like one of them better than the other.

They are both old pharts, with three hit singles that I like when I'm drunk, three obscure songs that no-one likes but me and some other weirdo's, and a lot of carp songs and album-fillers, so tough choice, can't you all see?

IZ.
Spot on! And how sick am I of hearing how brilliant Lennon and McCartney were as songwriters??

"Ob la di, ob la da, life goes on. La, la la la life goes on"? And at least 80% of "Hey Jude" was the word "la". And this is before we start on the nauseating crap that was "Woman" and "Imagine", or the aural insult that was the frigging "Frog Chorus".. :roll:

Recently added to my list:
David Milliband: "Err, umm, I wasn't in the room when torture was mentioned, honest..". The Tories can't wait to drag him over the coals if he becomes leader.
The Roma: French and Italians are totally within their rights to deport them, sorry. They didn't sign up to the "free movement" agreement with the new EU countries like we did.
The TUC:Where the hell have you been for the past 13 years??
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
boudicca
Sister Midnight

DeWinter wrote:Spot on! And how sick am I of hearing how brilliant Lennon and McCartney were as songwriters??

"Ob la di, ob la da, life goes on. La, la la la life goes on"? And at least 80% of "Hey Jude" was the word "la". And this is before we start on the nauseating crap that was "Woman" and "Imagine", or the aural insult that was the frigging "Frog Chorus".. :roll:
:lol: It is true... the Beatles changed my life, but looking back, 95% of McCartney's output was distinctly nursery rhymish. George Harrison was the real talent.
Memphis Rich

they're both derivitive anyway
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
James Blast
Banned

Yeah but face it, Billy Joel nailed it when he sang "It's still rock n' roll to me". ;D

Right on Bill!
~ Peter Steele
Memphis Rich

No comment (except this one of course)
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound