The Walking Dead TV Series

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
czuczu
Overbomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?_311978&v=nteOM0l_zEY

Starting this Autumn, the Kirkman originals have been one of my regular must-reads for years. Despite the piles of vampire & zombie s**t being flogged at the moment this has the potential to be amazing.
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The trailer looks great, plus The Walker Brothers. Two of my favourite things, Scott Walker and Zombies. Get the comics/graphic novels they really are superb. Hopefully the series will match up to the quality.

Matt..
sultan2075
Overbomber

Frank Darabont is involved, so I'm pretty optimistic about the whole thing.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I've been doing the graphic novel anyhoo, looking forward to the TV.
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Silver_Owl
The Don

sultan2075 wrote:Frank Darabont is involved, so I'm pretty optimistic about the whole thing.
Indeed. He did a great job with T'Fog. :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

YES!!!!!!! Right up my alley!
czuczu wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?_311978&v=nteOM0l_zEY

Starting this Autumn, the Kirkman originals have been one of my regular must-reads for years. Despite the piles of vampire & zombie s**t being flogged at the moment this has the potential to be amazing.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

weebleswobble wrote:I've been doing the graphic novel anyhoo, looking forward to the TV.
I've read them on and off, not bad series at all. Less chance to cock it up as well, *touch wood*
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the trailer looks kinda like a cross between '28 days' later & stephen king's 'the stand', both of which i quite liked.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Quiff Boy wrote:...& stephen king's 'the stand', both of which i quite liked.
:notworthy: 8) :notworthy:

Saw it when I was barely twelve. Had a bit of a formative effect.

:eek: :urff: :von: