blister in the sun?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Debaser wrote:Gillette/Wilkinson....dunno I just use Gaz's, give it a rinse and he's none the wiser ;)
:P :lol: :notworthy:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
mh
Above the Chemist

Red Sunsets wrote:the laydeez didn't like my ginger frontage mind
Me neither. In fact I'm on an ultimatum now: "never grow that again if you want me to stick around".

It's a fair cop guv though, I saw some old photos the other day and it was diabolical!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

mh wrote:
Back on-topic: Spiritualized have been on Toffee Crisp and Vauxhall.
which songs where these, i can't quite picture a Vauxhall driver enjoying a curvy alpine road humming along to Lay Back in the Sun...
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie
mh
Above the Chemist

Dreamweapon wrote:
mh wrote:
Back on-topic: Spiritualized have been on Toffee Crisp and Vauxhall.
which songs where these, i can't quite picture a Vauxhall driver enjoying a curvy alpine road humming along to Lay Back in the Sun...
Vauxhall was Ladies and Germs, Toffee Crisp was If I Were With Her Now. Record company to blame.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

waxing....
I just can't keep living on dreams no more