Sinner's day Festival !!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emma
Road Kill

Just back from the festival, and it was an amazing line up, for me anyway - special mention to the Marc Almond set, which was (despite sounds problems) positively incandescent.

But the reason I'm posting this is that I was thinking it would be such a great festival for the Sisters to play (such a cool variety of bands), but in between the sets, they were displaying various things on the big TV set in the main stage area, and one of those things was:
The m*****n
Sinner's Day
30/10/2011

So, I'm thinking, um, maybe not, then, or at least not next year...

Anybody else saw it?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Yeah, it was all over the place, even on the backside of the flyers with the schedule. Not sure if it would convince me though :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Works for me! :D

And we were talking about the Sisters playing there, but I don't really see it happening. Or they'll have to make :von: an offer he can't refuse...

Now I enjoyed myself silly at the festival and would very much like to see the groove machine headline the main stage next year with their pretty lights and stuff. Wayne and his minions are most probably gonna have to settle for the 2nd stage, no?!

According to his manager, next year Peter Murphy will make an effort for showing up for real. Looking good already :lol:
in dub we trust