Holy Theatre extravaganza!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Batman Live Arena Tour! :eek:

clicky

I have to say this looks pretty damn good.

Guess I'll be heading down to Glasgow sometime between the 3rd and 7th of August next year.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Silver_Owl
The Don

Will they be incorporating the storyline where Robin cums in Batman's mask I wonder? :| :lol:

Looks like it'll be good. :P
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Hom_Corleone wrote:Will they be incorporating the storyline where Robin cums in Batman's mask I wonder? :| :lol:

what ever do you mean?

Derek brought this to my attention, I can't properly look at this at work. Have a swatch when I get home, still won't be going though :urff: :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Holly_DelRey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Saw Derek post it to weebs :)

North America 2012 - looks like a Toronto or NYC trip might be in order ;D
🇨🇦 🔁 🇺🇲
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Hom_Corleone wrote:Will they be incorporating the storyline where Robin cums in Batman's mask I wonder? :| :lol:

Looks like it'll be good. :P
What? I thought Robin was a girl. Why do they keep changing his gender and just plain make it that He/she is really a (you know)? Hell, even if he/she isn't well at least give us a enuch excuse. Bloody writers!
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"