Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

What they all said Derek. Sorry man. :(
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

been to the hospital for tests..for one issue I am all ok for the other..not so much. I kinda felt it already..more test before decisions can be made
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Had a tooth pulled and gone back to work

FFS :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

sziamiau wrote:been to the hospital for tests..for one issue I am all ok for the other..not so much. I kinda felt it already..more test before decisions can be made
Hey! This went by a bit unnoticed... :|

Hope all's well... :(

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Oh yes, sorry to hear that ... :eek: :( ...

Best wishes from here!!!
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

thanks a lot guys. it helps me to finally rethink my working schedule and possibly set my priorities great. hopefully nothing too serious and I decided next year will be awesome it has to be. 2010 sucked major balls. sorry for the lang
Big Si
School Bully

sziamiau wrote:thanks a lot guys. it helps me to finally rethink my working schedule and possibly set my priorities great. hopefully nothing too serious and I decided next year will be awesome it has to be. 2010 sucked major balls. sorry for the lang
Aye, everyone I know has had an incredibly s**t year compared to me, and mine ain't been that fantastic either :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

A faculty lecturer today admitted the decision to group four to six deadlines for submissions in the same week was not the greatest one ever made.

What a way to split our attention. And before anyone harps on about 'lazy students', let me point out that my degree - Journalism - is one of the few that permits students to carry out the duties of a fully qualified graduate. So we are expected to do real honest reporting at the same level as any employed journalist.

What editor would have you covering a variety of stories all at once?!

:von:
James Blast
Banned

timsinister wrote:we are expected to do real honest reporting
I see the problem
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

Big Si wrote:
sziamiau wrote:thanks a lot guys. it helps me to finally rethink my working schedule and possibly set my priorities great. hopefully nothing too serious and I decided next year will be awesome it has to be. 2010 sucked major balls. sorry for the lang
Aye, everyone I know has had an incredibly s**t year compared to me, and mine ain't been that fantastic either :roll:
I SO do agree...

IZ.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

MadameButterfly wrote:When something happens in life that should be such an amazing event of celebration, and it's only caused stress and unwanted feelings it makes me depressed. I'm trying to stay objective, but it's not possible anymore.

i'm going to be an aunty for the first time but it looks like my sister is going to be a single mum
wow! an update since May 26th 2010...

something that ying-yangs itself! my stunning beautiful very pregnant sister is going to have her baby girl ... Micayla-Leigh sometime between end of November, beginning first week of December.
she is still that single mum and looking like a gorgeous pregnant goddess and the reason for my holiday going home soon for five weeks. it's all baby and niece wonders that i'm over the moon about and so is she.
i don't think i've been this excited about the whole event since i was a kid looking forward to xmas which is ridiculous if you ask me now.... but you know what i mean.

one thing is for sure, i'm so proud of my sis coming through this all alone but with the support of friends and family...

and i'm going to be an aunty for the first time!!! whoohooo....

:D :D :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

aye, great...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

MadameButterfly wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:When something happens in life that should be such an amazing event of celebration, and it's only caused stress and unwanted feelings it makes me depressed. I'm trying to stay objective, but it's not possible anymore.

i'm going to be an aunty for the first time but it looks like my sister is going to be a single mum

something that ying-yangs itself! my stunning beautiful very pregnant sister is going to have her baby girl ... Micayla-Leigh sometime between end of November, beginning first week of December.
she is still that single mum and looking like a gorgeous pregnant goddess and the reason for my holiday going home soon for five weeks. it's all baby and niece wonders that i'm over the moon about and so is she.
i don't think i've been this excited about the whole event since i was a kid looking forward to xmas which is ridiculous if you ask me now.... but you know what i mean.

one thing is for sure, i'm so proud of my sis coming through this all alone but with the support of friends and family...

Wrong thread maybe?
:?: :?:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

you obviously have no idea of the impact of my arrival in the southern hemisphere of friends and family after three years...

i'll step in and whirlwind for five weeks!

at your age you wouldn't handle it...so watch *this space* for total depression on your part from my fun side later...

ha!
Last edited by MadameButterfly on 18 Nov 2010, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
that ongoing eternity
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

A wee lassie Debs, a f**king nightmare!! :lol: :kiss:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Pista wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:

Wrong thread maybe?
:?: :?:
no not really when you read the first part of my post...

how more depressing for a woman who falls pregnant from a guy who doesn't want a relationship. pure fate as said woman was on the pill. then said father said no no no to a pregnancy that a woman said fuckyou yes yes yes and then the rest of the coming months of woman going through with it without partner, who financially she didn't need but who emotionally said f**k off i don't want it. she did want it, so did i so did granny so did the rest of the family.

what is more depressing than men shagging women using no protection, that of course is the woman's responsibility??? and then when a fuckhead wants to abort a child due to not wanting a relationship when some people willl pay to adopt a child .... where does that not get depressing?
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

weebleswobble wrote:A wee lassie Debs, a f**king nightmare!! :lol: :kiss:
we all know that by now... :twisted: :lol: :notworthy: :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Feeling sad. Really sad.

I wish people would stop slagging me off from a massive distance as if I was some kind of one-dimensional public figure to be hated and scorned. I'm not - I'm a real human being with actual feelings.

Why does being passionate, having an opinion and wanting get involved with the things that I love make me a bad person? I've always tried to get on with people and I rarely snipe or try and make people feel bad.

Also, just because I like to discuss things doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Just because I'm interested in swapping points of view doesn't mean I think I know it all. Why the f**k to people seem to think I need to be brought down a peg all the time?

Most of the time I can take it, I really can - but when one of my idols decides to start digging even though I've done nothing to him (or even spoken to him other than a few soppy fan letters when I was f**king SEVENTEEN) it just makes me want to give up and f**k off.

I'm beginning to just want to run away.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
circle
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

. 2010 sucked major balls. sorry for the lang
Couldn't have put it better...

Feeling sad. Really sad.

I wish people would stop slagging me off from a massive distance as if I was some kind of one-dimensional public figure to be hated and scorned. I'm not - I'm a real human being with actual feelings.

Why does being passionate, having an opinion and wanting get involved with the things that I love make me a bad person? I've always tried to get on with people and I rarely snipe or try and make people feel bad.

Also, just because I like to discuss things doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Just because I'm interested in swapping points of view doesn't mean I think I know it all. Why the f**k to people seem to think I need to be brought down a peg all the time?

Most of the time I can take it, I really can - but when one of my idols decides to start digging even though I've done nothing to him (or even spoken to him other than a few soppy fan letters when I was f**king SEVENTEEN) it just makes me want to give up and f**k off.

It saddens me to hear this. Please hang in there, running is never the solution. You'll come out stronger.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Maisey wrote:Feeling sad. Really sad.

Why the f**k to people seem to think I need to be brought down a peg all the time?
... mostly, in order to get rid of a potential competitor of whatever kind ... :roll: ...

Every employer knows that steady frustration makes employees feel s**t and
uncapable of anything, not to mention asking for a higher wage or even a better position ...

Go on with your things, Maisey! It's you ... and your life. You've got only one. And - they know, so you should not forget ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

That sounds fūcked up Maisey. :| Don't let the bastards grind you down. It's too easy for people to forget there's a real person behind the words they see on screen...

Debs with a family like you supporting her I'm sure your sister will be fine. :kiss:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Fuck 'em Maisey (and no not that way) , then send them round tae see me.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I'm a bit :( 'cos in a weeks' time I'll have to get on an aeroplane and fly to Spain for a week - just in time to miss the forecast sleet and snow...
Four strings good, six strings bad
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:I'm a bit :( 'cos in a weeks' time I'll have to get on an aeroplane and fly to Spain for a week - just in time to miss the forecast sleet and snow...
getitwrappedrightroundyae

and enjoy the airport :wink: :innocent:
Izzy HaveMercy

Maisey wrote:Feeling sad. Really sad.

In short? Because it's Autumn. People get irritated.

In the long run? O tempora o mores sadly enough. People want to force an opinion they really don't want your view on the matter, I feel that as well.

I often find I just don't bother anymore if someone wants to explain to me what music is all about for example, often by people younger than me.

I'm a musician for almost 30 years now, I don't have the Book of Knowledge on the matter, but if you ask me a question you are not going to like the answers on, just feck off and bother another famous person! ;D

IZ.