Simon Pegg's Mate

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I don't get on here much these days, due to twins related things :lol:

But finally got round to opening a birthday present, Simon Pegg's Nerd Do Well and flicking through it on page 153 there's someone in a SOM T-shirt :D they get everywhere.

Right bottle time, for them not me :eek:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Indeed they get everywhere. The other day my cousin who is a Metallica freak made me watch the "Sad But True" video and in it i saw mr Hammett wearing a Sisters shirt in a couple shots. I felt resentful at first then realized no that's pretty cool actually. Not Metallica however. Can't stand them except for those first few jems of metal. Anyway......
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"