not a spammer

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
haystax100
Road Kill

hi, newcomer here, having the courtesy, as per your instructions, to join the chat before going to the trading page. seen any good lightshows lately anyone?
if you want a picture of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face for ever.
James Blast
Banned

Nup, but hallo anyway. :D

edit:
actually yes, I have seen an utterly astonishing lightshow recently - Fever Ray at the ABC in Glasgow, 6/10/10
that was a most amazing gig and blows away everything I've seen since Marilyn Manson on the Antichrist Superstar tour
Last edited by James Blast on 08 Dec 2010, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

nice intro :lol:

hello :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Silver_Owl
The Don

You're not The (Giant) Haystax are you?

If so, can I have your autograph please?

Hello & welcome anyway. :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hello
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I saw Jarre last Friday, talking about an impressive lightshow ;)

Welcome!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
matty
Road Kill

Hi there!

I saw The Wedding Present in Leeds on Monday night.... by the time the night was over, I'd drunk quite a bit - so I saw plenty of nice lights! ;)

Matt.
Let's drink to the dead lying under the water, and the cost of the blood on the driven snow.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Am with the Biccies when it comes to lightshows:

'Don't say the lightshow's excellent, it makes you smell of the laboratory rather than a fan of the band.'

Hullo anyway!
The Chancer Corporation
James Blast
Banned

can someone translate the above post for me 'cause I don't understand it :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
abridged
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:can someone translate the above post for me 'cause I don't understand it :|
A line from the classic half man half biscuit song 'them's the vagaries., Basically part a list of what he doesn't want the girl he met to do. Well worth a listen. Possibly the grouchiest song ever.
The Chancer Corporation
James Blast
Banned

but I detest HMHB, stupid band who turn pub conversations into songs

and their music's crap
~ Peter Steele