Geek Help! Nero equivalent?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
streamline
Slight Overbomber

I have just spent a few days reinstalling everything on my PC after Nero went a bit awry and stuff happened.

So, I am in the market for a new Nero type package but would like an alternative to Nero as it is now a huge package (and it shagged my pc :twisted: )

Is there a free alternative or just an alternative?

I used Nero to burn data DVDs as well as audio/FLAC cds and mp3 data discs.

Any help most gratefully received!

luv
Jez

P.S. James - I am too poor to get a Mac! So no need to increase your post count on my behalf!! :kiss:

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
mh
Above the Chemist

CDBurnerXP: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

Costs nothing, comprehensive support for everything, converts Nero .nrg files, no ads, extremely lightweight (it just burns stuff, no tea-making here).

Check the features page - you know you want it. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
streamline
Slight Overbomber

I want I want I want!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Many thanks!

streamline
Slight Overbomber

Just thought I'd update and add that it is a seriously good piece of software and that everyone should download it and throw Nero away!