Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

very highly pissed that the Fields just announced two days ago that they play in Hungary on Jan 28th. I like to combine gigs with visits to my family but come on this is way too late for me to do this with all that's going on:( damn I can't possibly fly in three months in a row with other things in between
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Football fans.

Yes my scarf has black and white stripes.

No it's not a Newcastle United scarf.

Just because you can't see past your petty f*cking tribalism doesn't mean that you need to inflict it on everyone else.

Get a f*cking grip.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Football fans.

Just because you can't see past your petty f*cking tribalism doesn't mean that you need to inflict it on everyone else.

Get a f*cking grip.
I'll lend you a Leeds one..? :wink:
Four strings good, six strings bad
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Get a f*cking grip.

In my working life, I've learned certain shirt/tie combos aren't appreciated by fans of several footbal clubs. Luckily I'm clueless about it all and just go ahead wearing them anyway :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Big Si
School Bully

Obviousman wrote:

Get a f*cking grip.

In my working life, I've learned certain shirt/tie combos aren't appreciated by fans of several footbal clubs. Luckily I'm clueless about it all and just go ahead wearing them anyway :lol:
Yes, but nobody even in their wrong mind would want to mess with Zeno the Destroyer ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Get a f*cking grip.
My Sparta Prague top (looks like a 'Jambos' one) worn with my Celtic Scarf has caused a few double takes, and my Sparta Scarf looks just like a Motherwell yin ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Big Si wrote:
Obviousman wrote:

Get a f*cking grip.

Yes, but nobody even in their wrong mind would want to mess with Zeno the Destroyer ;D
8)
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

SDT-

Denied!

looks like I'll be paying taxes and travelling to that shithole called Motherwell for the next 13 fuckin' years

:|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Wiki Wizard

File an objection? ...

Over here, people are denied many things on first application - and granted
the same thing after they object to the decision. Seems to be a standard to save cost. 8)
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

James Blast wrote:SDT-

Denied!

looks like I'll be paying taxes and travelling to that shithole called Motherwell for the next 13 fuckin' years

Damn them :evil:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:SDT-

Denied!

:(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Aww c'mon! :|

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

If I'd been a cop, I coulda retired 2 years ago on full pension :|

shoulda stuck to the "Safest path, the straight and narrow".

pity, I was too busy abusing substances (and women I'm ashamed to add [not physically, just my daft moods]), rockin' out and having fun!

at least I work with a good team and I would miss them, there may be a silver lining to this latest cloud - the Dok did recommended 'working from home' but that's 'garlic & crosses' to the managers at work

Hope springs eternal, dunnit?...
doesn't it? :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:Hope springs eternal, dunnit?...
doesn't it? :|
It better does or I'll come awwer there and gie it a guid kickin'! :evil:

Ah, 'make the best of it' is the lamest thing I can come up with, I knew you were rather happy about the retirement, bt don't let this get you down, mebbies it's fer the best, who kens :?:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

James Blast wrote:If I'd been a cop, I coulda retired 2 years ago on full pension :|

shoulda stuck to the "Safest path, the straight and narrow".

pity, I was too busy abusing substances (and women I'm ashamed to add [not physically, just my daft moods]), rockin' out and having fun!

You know what they say...
Well son, the funny thing about regret is,
It's better to regret something you have done,
Than to regret something you haven't done.
And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend,
Be sure and tell her, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN!!!
—Bertrand Russell
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

sziamiau wrote:very highly pissed that the Fields just announced two days ago that they play in Hungary on Jan 28th. I like to combine gigs with visits to my family but come on this is way too late for me to do this with all that's going on:( damn I can't possibly fly in three months in a row with other things in between
Good grief, Carl actually announced something? Finally? Last time I went on their official website it was all mystically vague references to possible future announcements and that DVD that's been "imminent" for about three years. The Fields are honestly the only band who think saying they might announce something soon is news! :lol:

*Having just checked their website, they STILL haven't released that bloody DVD!! How difficult is it to release a live DVD for gawds sake??*
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

DeWinter wrote:
sziamiau wrote:very highly pissed that the Fields just announced two days ago that they play in Hungary on Jan 28th. I like to combine gigs with visits to my family but come on this is way too late for me to do this with all that's going on:( damn I can't possibly fly in three months in a row with other things in between
Good grief, Carl actually announced something? Finally? Last time I went on their official website it was all mystically vague references to possible future announcements and that DVD that's been "imminent" for about three years. The Fields are honestly the only band who think saying they might announce something soon is news! :lol:

*Having just checked their website, they STILL haven't released that bloody DVD!! How difficult is it to release a live DVD for gawds sake??*
Frauds Of The Nephilim :innocent:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

RIP Captain Beefheart
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"Fox on the run" by The Sweet only getting to #2. Yes, I know it was years ago, but it was an ace song and I'm pie-eyed on Amaretto..
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
Petseri
Overbomber

I think that I have had my fill of funerals this year.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

f**king Brussels airport ran out of deicing liquid for the planes. a major airport and can't handle 20 cms of snow and a bit of ice? I don't have much of a chance to fly out tomorrow it seems:( all other flight are sold out..cologne, eindhoven:(
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

sziamiau wrote:f**king Brussels airport ran out of deicing liquid for the planes. a major airport and can't handle 20 cms of snow and a bit of ice? I don't have much of a chance to fly out tomorrow it seems:( all other flight are sold out..cologne, eindhoven:(
:roll:

Good luck K.! :kiss:
"as we walk on the floodland"
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

thanks, I will need it
mh
Above the Chemist

Fvcking snow back again. Didn't we just leave this party? :evil:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.