The Daily Mail: by scum for scum

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Yet another corker from everyone's favourite middle England fascist rag.

What they think of the Jody McIntyre issue...

Nationalise the f**king lot.
mh
Above the Chemist

Phew, that's nasty stuff. :evil:

Not liking the way they equate getting beaten by cops with a natural accident either - as if it's a normal kinda thing that happens to people. What world are this lot living in anyway?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

A whole new definition of the word Journalism

the Mails never really got over Oswald have they
Silver_Owl
The Don

It defies believe. It really does.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I quite like a read of The Mail in the morning.

I mean, how would I know what to be OUTRAGED about later in the day otherwise?

:lol:
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

mh wrote:
Not liking the way they equate getting beaten by cops with a natural accident either - as if it's a normal kinda thing that happens to people. What world are this lot living in anyway?
That was my thought. It's like they're saying that standing near police officers at a protest is asking for a beating. This either implies you don't have a right to protest or that police officers are indiscriminate thugs.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

the Mail wrote:McIntyre put himself on offer ...
... :. :lol: .:. :lol: .:. :lol: .:. :lol: .:. :lol: .:. :lol: .: ...

That says it all ... :urff: ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Maisey wrote:... police officers are indiscriminate thugs.
I wouldn't say they all are. :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Rothermere wrote:Hurrah for the Blackshirts
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
originalgoth

I used to spend so much time commenting on articles in the Mail Online when it was on the main Yahoo page where they now have News, Sport, & Entertainment.

I think they're just Sh*t Stirrers and out for all the comments on their articles they can get.

It did really p*ss me off though when I'd spend so much time commenting on an aricle only for them to reject it. I think I was too Right Wing for their liking at times even though I'm in no way Right Wing (well maybe a little bit) but what do they expect when they have stories that would make anyones blood boil - Bogus asylum seekers living in luxury at tax payers expense, light prison sentances for big crimes................

Does that make me Scum? I don't think so.

Happy Christmas Everyone
:)
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ
DeWinter

The Mail just reports the extremes where asylum is concerned. The Guardian does the same thing but the opposite end.
Most of the asylum seekers I met were not remotely genuine, but they weren't living in luxury either judging by the look and smell of some of them. Most were in B&B's, which I doubt are luxurious.

As for Jody McK..
Well, it's a bit like me walking through a dark alley at night shouting "Look at my nice fat wallet", or my girlfriend doing the same but wearing nothing but a bikini. We've every right to do it, but we're putting ourselves in harms way knowingly, and most people would think "That was a stupid thing to do, what did they expect?" when something unpleasant happened to us. There are certain things common sense tells you are not good ideas and I think he ignored that unless his view of the police is a lot more rose-tinted than mine has been recently.

Would I be wrong in assuming that original piece was by a certain Mr Littlejohn?
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."