My best mate and Sisters fan

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
_emma_
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:Did not post that much but he has met some of you in Paris 2006 and Cologne 2009.
But didn't he travel to more Sisters gigs? I wasn't in Paris or Cologne, but I'm pretty sure I remember meeting him. :( :cry:
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

that is a bloody shame :cry: remember the good times if u can :(
psichonaut
Overbomber

Top night it was....i'm speechless

I'll never forget about you Leo

thanks Pat to remember us of him
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Thanks for all the kind words!

On the last day of the year, in heavy fog (which he would have liked) we brought him to his last resting place. It was impressive.

@ Emma; yes he did visit more gigs. He went to Amsterdam 2003 and St. Vith 2001 as well. Probably some more others.
"as we walk on the floodland"
SteBacchus
Amphetamine Filth

R.I.P :(
I don't doubt and I don't take direction....