Seraphin Twin

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Trying to get hold of some material by this dodgy old Goff band. Can anyone help out?

It's not actually bad stuff at all. Although you can hear a lot of the usual influences the sound is pretty enticing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ak14VvHcI&NR=1
Nationalise the f**king lot.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Oooh! :D
That's not at all bad, not at all!

I don't have anything by them, but I'll see what I can track down. Thanks for sharing! 8)
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

They released a 2 track tape with a copy of the zine Naked Truth many moons ago and just another tape which had those 2 tracks on plus another 2, one of which is on Youtube. I saw them play the Astoria at some dodgy goth alldayer in 1996. Very good. I spoke to the singer (Riley) along with Matt (Ex-Vendemmian/Complicity) at either the Nephilim or m*****n gigs at the Shepherd Bush Empire, I can't remember which. The guitarist went to play in the Dream Disciples (i think). Any other dodgy 90s goth band questions anyone? :lol:

Matt..
Andie
Overbomber

Fingers Crossed this linky works you'll have to translate the Portuguese into English...but it's a start
pennydreadful
Road Kill

Bedlam Brian, Tim Riley, John Rowe or Gordon Young were the members - all on my friends list on FB Maisey - give them a shout - one of them must still have some stuff they'de be willing to part with. :wink:
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Hello Sam! I know Gordon, have given him a nudge :)
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Now I'm listening to Passion Play, having a 90s Goff relapse!
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Maisey wrote:Now I'm listening to Passion Play, having a 90s Goff relapse!
Their "name no names" ep was fantastic, the "stress fractures" cd had some realy good songs as well, the later one "dreaming spikes" was...ee..not very interesting...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

A bit of a bump here, but I was just searching for info about this band. Bedlam Brian would be a good person to talk to, he's the DJ at the non-DM g0ff night up here. Actually saw him today, with his traffic warden crew, having a coffee in the union :lol:

I'll give him a shout next time I see him, and ask whether he has any stuff. ;)
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

That'd be good Korin. Gordon Young has the complete set but shows no sign of letting go of it - although a remastered unreleased live track is due to appear on the "Another Gift From Goth" compilation coming out in a few months.