Wire – Red Barked Tree: album stream

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicbl ... arked-tree

comment form a friend of mine (who also sent me this link):
Thom Fuhrmann wrote:Bitchen!
James Blast
Banned

thanking yew Bart :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Not eargasm but decent music. Some good old idea but overall it's progress. "Moreover" reminds me a bit "Question of degree" - not that bad rather a contrary. I like that warm sound. To me it's be better than "Object 47".
And for the first time i mus fully agree with describe made by music journalist ("mix avant-garde ideas with shimmering pop choruses").
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Wire is legendary and will always have a place in my heart. They just get better and better. Was lucky to see them twice and a third time is on the way. For those who don't know Githead is equally justified. And there 's my two cents. Your welcome.
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

there is a lot from Githead on recent (last "Objcet 47") and this album.
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

some official "bootlegs":

http://www.pinkflag.com/legalbootleg/