LOST TRIBE OF “THE CULT� DRUMMERS FOUND

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Scientists in the South Pacific have discovered an uncharted island inhabited entirely by drummers from eighties gothic rock band THE CULT.

It has long been a mystery to scientists as to the strange disapearences of THE CULT’s drummers, so much so that THE CULT’s drum stool had become known as THE ASTBURY TRIANGLE.

Since 1982 THE CULT have lost, on average, four drummers annually in mysterious circumstances.

Finally the mystery appears to have been solved. The Uncharted island, now known as Preston-Warner lies 200 miles west of Bali Ha'i in the inhospitable South Pacific Ocean.

The tribe is believed to have evolved from a bizarre and miraculous process whereby a single sex can reproduce, like what the dinosaurs do in JURASSIC PARK.

In a DISCOVERY CHANNEL documentary to be broadcast next month, the lost tribe of drummers known as the BRZEZICKI are seen living in their elevated huts known as “Rizers�, seeking out food known as “Riders� and worshipping their primitive Gods, “Paradiddle� and “Tomtom�.

When asked about the discovery, THE CULTs guitarist BILLY DUFFY commented “It’s all Astbury’s fault, the bastard!�

IAN ASTBURY, THE CULT’s lead singer was unavailable for comment, the bastard.

READ MORE HERE
Nationalise the f**king lot.
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Leave us drummers alone - again!

What about the countless bassists? :wink:
Four strings good, six strings bad
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

You played drums for The Cult as well?! Blimey.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
SteBacchus
Amphetamine Filth

LOL :D :notworthy: :lol:
I don't doubt and I don't take direction....
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Maisey wrote:You played drums for The Cult as well?! Blimey.
Every other f**ker has.

"Love" and "Electric" played a big part in my learning. Nice, steady-away tracks, nowt too complicated.
Four strings good, six strings bad