Bands You'd Like To See Against The Wall

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Pretty much agree with most apart from Chameleons , Cocteau twins and Janes Addiction .Shame on you .

So many but I can't be arsed to think of any .......oh ...wait a minute ....Gareth G .. G .. G..*deep breath* ....G .. Gates . I'd like to ch ..ch..ch..chop him up and feed him to my d...d....d...dog.

Hope nobody comes up with the mighty Killing Joke or an odd handfull I can think of will come and de-gibletise you . :twisted:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Swans
Cranes
Nick Cave
Dodgy Goth Bands
Dodgy Pop Bands
Dodgy Rap Bands
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Moloko. I have to leave the room if one of their songs comes on the radio. They are truely, truely horrible. :x
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Nick_O_Tine
Road Kill

The white stripes, Smashing pumpkins/Zwan, Red hot chili peppers, Lacrimosa, Umbra et imago, Jane´s addiction, Coldplay, Manu Chao, Metallica, some nasty spanish "indie-pop" bands (Los planetas, Niños mutantes, La habitacion roja...) and more.
Dave R

JAMC - fair enuff
Teenage Fanclub - please...
Idlewild - what? who?
The Skids - ahem...
The Pastels - big in Airdrie....
The Cocteau Twins - passable
The Waterboys - you are joking??
Primal Scream - Got me...top act.
SAHB - please...
The Shop Assistants - oh come on...
BMX Bandits - stop it now youre being silly.

Please do not do Ireland, I struggle trying to remember the half soaked indie drivel that these countries produce at the best of times...

One last point...where ever the hell the Lotus Eaters came from should be nuked.

We must protect our children.....
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

My previous pet hates were UB40, Fine Young Cannibals & Level 42 but thankfully they seem to have gone away now.

How I hate Dido and people who like Dido. The fact that it's all Eminem's fault just makes it worse. That song about how the daft mare couldn't be bothered drinking her tea before it went cold & then feels entitled to whine about it.. but guess what, it's not so bad, she's got a boyfriend...
oh god I really hate her...probably because when I get the tube in the mornings about half the females on there ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THAT & find this stuff profound.

(although not a band can I nominate the author of Bridget Jones too?)

M
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Heh, I don't like this thread any more. At least three 'bands' I like have been machine-gunned (New Order, Tori Amos, Lauryn Hill). Okay, they're not my number ones, but I would shoot plenty of other people first. Such as:

Jamiroquai
Craig David
Gene Loves Jezebel
Limp Bizkit
That racist homophobic idiot Axl Rose
and, most of all, really most of all - oh please, someone give me a gun, please, please, please! Tom Jones. I don't need to explain, do I?
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I am currently HATEING and I mean REALLY HATEING that awful bag of sh*te that is the Stereophonics simple words cannot express how much I hate this band. :urff: :urff:
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Hmmm, I feel it too, brother. They want to play the blues, but they clearly ain't got the blues. Jay Kay wants to play funk, but...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
zaltys7

MrChris wrote:Hmmm, I feel it too, brother. They want to play the blues, but they clearly ain't got the blues. Jay Kay wants to play funk, but...
Amen to that.

Tom jones is also an evil orrible orange man, his apeal is utterly mystifying and as for Craig David, even that rubbish caricature on Bo Selecter makes me wanna puke. :urff:

ELTON JOHN - for crimes against humanity.
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
randdebiel²

Red Sunsets wrote:OK, I better get some in then...
Pulp
Pulp? PULP? PULP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PULP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImage
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
randdebiel²

nobody mentioned the cranberries explicitly? Image
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Thea
Overbomber

def leppard, good charlotte, placebo.
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Every band to emerge after 1989

and

Every hip hop 'artist'.
hip hop is vile.
Gazza for England manager
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

This little lot are just a small selection from my sh*tlist:

Jamiroquai
Stereof*ckwits
Craig David
Murderdolls
Eminem
Travis
Phil Collins
Ocean Colour Scene
The whole "Pop Idol" thing
The Cureheads (worst tribute band ever IMHO).
almost all Stock/Aiken/Waterman records
Kool and the Gang
Shalamar
Shakatak
basically any kind of handbag music, which is what most of today's chart music is I guess.
The Scene won't save you...
moonchild

Nick_O_Tine wrote: Manu Chao
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't agree with you. I saw Manu Chao and the show got nothing to do with the nice-radio-musics that he plays now. It's a show in a Mano Negra style... Non-stop music... full of energy...

love it. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
moonchild

Nick_O_Tine wrote: some nasty spanish "indie-pop" bands (Los planetas, Niños mutantes, La habitacion roja...)
Que passa cariño? No te gusta Las Ketchup? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
¿sé que esto no tiene nada hacer con este "post" pero qué usted piensa de su Reina siguiente? Solamente curiosidad.

bejos
Big Si
School Bully

moonchild wrote:
Nick_O_Tine wrote: some nasty spanish "indie-pop" bands (Los planetas, Niños mutantes, La habitacion roja...)
¿sé que esto no tiene nada hacer con este "post" pero qué usted piensa de su Reina siguiente? Solamente curiosidad.

bejos
Having seen them in the flesh in Seville back in May, I disagree and nominate FC Porto. Can I fire the first shot? :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

There was a time when I would have joined in, but when your wife's had you singing along to The Carpenters and your son's had you playing Master Of Puppets at full blast in the car, you learn to tolerate most things.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Angelchild

Thrash Harry wrote:There was a time when I would have joined in, but when your wife's had you singing along to The Carpenters and your son's had you playing Master Of Puppets at full blast in the car, you learn to tolerate most things.
LOL,nice one Thrash :) :)
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Dave !@#$% Matthews Band. :evil:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

I'm gonna say this one, then run away... Muse

<--------Blast exits stage left
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Lisa Stansfield.

But then, I think it'd be better to crucify her than just shoot her. Make the bitch suffer.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Nick_O_Tine
Road Kill

moonchild wrote:

bejos
I think Las Ketchup are so horrible that I have tried to abolish them of my mind and pretend they never have existed :kiss:
vicus

Dieter Bohlen
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/