Play Dead Shine artwork?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Anyone know where the image for Play Dead's Shine came from? One of my fave pic. sleeves ever.

James Blast
Banned

Nup, but nice to see Play Deid getting a mention.
:D

and maybe try this deid forum - http://www.companyofjustice.com/

edit:
looks like the forum is really deid :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Saw them at Rock City and they were bloody great.
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
James Blast
Banned

in the Discog it says
Cover Photography by Daniel Faoro
and that's the best I can do so say thanks ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Thanks for the info. Mr Blast, i did know about the Play Dead forum but as you pointed out its not very lively there.