Planets Place and Grill Part II

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Tis the Season and Planet is standing under the mistletoe, kissing for money to pay the rent of her new abode. Big Si makes sure the patrons plant a nice kiss to Planet's cheek whilst Barman Blast serves up hot mulled wine and cider to calm the masses. Somewhere HE lurks...would he Scrooge? :wink: Planet looks over her shoulder only to find an elf dressed in green, but he's looking a lot like no not Christmas! Zodiac! :eek: :eek:

Dahlia skates by her arms full of greenery decorating the tables as she passes. :twisted:

Now where's ATG, with his holiday set lists? :notworthy:

Ah in the corner wearing a Santa suit is Andrew, planning the fun and games for the gig he's doing in Black Shuck's living room...on Christmas Eve. :von:

;D
Big Si
School Bully

(Glares at Barman Blast :von: )

"Ho Ho Ho, Fanny Baws! Campari 'n Soda and a Pinta Mince"! ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Does a quick double check of the Xmas list.....

"Mince Pies? - Aye!"
"Mistletoe? (Poison Ivy painted to look like Mistletoe) - Och Aye! :wink: :twisted: "
"Haggis? - Whut? Nae Haggis! :x :evil:"
"Fairy for the Xmas Tree? - (looks up to see Tinkerbell bound and gagged on top of the Tree - "mmmph, mmmph!!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:"
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

LOL and I want Coal for Andrew's stocking cause he's been so bad..not giving us that new album!
James Blast
Banned

Awright, awright! ahm heer noo....
The usual?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Red Sunsets wrote:Awright, awright! ahm heer noo....
The usual?
:x "CAMPARI 'N SODA, 'N A PINTA MINCE!" :x

( :wink: :twisted: )
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

It's a bit deid, better invite a few Heartlanders in :innocent:
I think emilystrange would be right at home here, and BD will be back from hols on Friday so, we are OPEN fur business! :D :D :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

Mince is aff!

Want a straw wi that Campboy and Soda-my, ya...... Next!
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Yeah, and I think Angelchild needs to start looking for Billy Duffy--relive a few wild moments with him...He's in the kitchen! We do need a cook...think she'll do it?
James Blast
Banned

Angel is a very astute young lady, handle with care...
Yes she will fit in here 100%

<Blast notices the place is deid, so sticks on Shriekback's Care>
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Planet pulls herself away from the mistletoe to pen in the chalkboard

WelCome HeartLanders One and All!

Pull up a bar stool, enjoy a go go dance...Andrew is!

Today's Menu features:

Antipasto Salad
Fried Mozarella with fresh Marinara Sauce
Grilled Lobster (just for Big Si :) )
for Dessert...Chocolate Mousse

:) ;)
James Blast
Banned

....and now! The Sisters Live in Philadelphia 1997!

also since ATG isn't around...

knew you'd be pleased :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Big Si wrote:Does a quick double check of the Xmas list.....

"Mince Pies? - Aye!"
"Mistletoe? (Poison Ivy painted to look like Mistletoe) - Och Aye! :wink: :twisted: "
"Fairy for the Xmas Tree? - (looks up to see Tinkerbell bound and gagged on top of the Tree - "mmmph, mmmph!!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:"

*struggles free and pokes the Big man in eye with her wand* :twisted:
Pixie Dust Lust
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Tinkerbell! I see Peter Pan has let you come visit us again...Andrew's missed his green fairy potion. :wink: Welcome back!
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Black Planet wrote:Tinkerbell! I see Peter Pan has let you come visit us again...Andrew's missed his green fairy potion. :wink: Welcome back!
Thanks BP, well you cant beat a Green Fairy (well Big Si probably could ...) :wink:
Pixie Dust Lust
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Are there any crisps? I don't like mince pies, because of the high squidgie content. I can't name them any more specifically, but they used to be something else until they dried up and died, and they're trying to take over the world. I hates them! Crisps?
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

MrChris wrote:Are there any crisps? I don't like mince pies, because of the high squidgie content. I can't name them any more specifically, but they used to be something else until they dried up and died, and they're trying to take over the world. I hates them! Crisps?
Nah, we've got some dates though seeing as its Xmas (who in the hell eats those revolting things?? - always called "Eat Me" dates and still noone ever does! LOL)
Pixie Dust Lust
Big Si
School Bully

MrChris wrote:Are there any crisps? I don't like mince pies, because of the high squidgie content. I can't name them any more specifically, but they used to be something else until they dried up and died, and they're trying to take over the world. I hates them! Crisps?
"Ye'll huva f***in Cheese Toastie 'n like it!" :x

"£24.99, pliz!" :von:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Tinkerbell wrote:
Big Si wrote:Does a quick double check of the Xmas list.....

"Mince Pies? - Aye!"

*struggles free and pokes the Big man in eye with her wand* :twisted:
.....Catches her and drops her in the slops :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Welcome back Tink, how was your sojourn in sunnier climes :wink: and Mr. Chris(p) we have Monster Munch, Pickled Onion and Flamin' Hot.
~ Peter Steele
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Angel has arrived from the Grim North. After saying her hello's :D to one and all she goes to drag Billy out of the kitchen to give him a temporary respite from slaving over a hot stove,and utterly :eek: confuse him. It's a long time since 1991 and he can't recall every floosie that was trying to get his attention back then....but it's away from the stove at any rate :)
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

:roll:

Should I have gotten a bigger tree? *Planet wonders... as she turns to see....Mr. Duffy...*

OMG!! :eek: :eek: I see Billy is loose. Lock up your daughters! :wink:
Last edited by Black Planet on 03 Dec 2003, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
James Blast
Banned

Lock up your daughters and Release The Bats!
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

8)

I belive the entertainment has started. :twisted:

emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Red Sunsets wrote:It's a bit deid, better invite a few Heartlanders in :innocent:
I think emilystrange would be right at home here, and BD will be back from hols on Friday so, we are OPEN fur business! :D :D :D
i dont know WHAT you mean RS.... but here i am and, as usual, dressed as the bad fairy... someone get me snakebite and black please. with double pernod. mmmmmmmmmmm i feel christmassy-er already.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more