Dominion Mails from Sept. 2001

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Hey folks,

I've already posted my question to Dominion directly, maybe someone can help here, too: Does anyone have their Dominion mails archived? I mean, waaaay back archived in some sort of way?

For a small research for an essay I'm doing on news alert via the internet, I need the messages posted on Sept 11, 2001.

I've already tried to search on the Dominion Mailing List archive, but I quickly got into the "file not found"-hell.

Any help / suggestions is deeply appreciated :-)

Cheers,
Jan
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Resolved :-)
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
paul
Overbomber

:eek: Didn't know it was still alive!

I unsubscribed many years ago. At that time, it was more like a digital battlefield/ old-grumpy-fatneck-hangout (no personal offence BTW!)

Don't know how the posts are these days? Jan?
James Blast
Banned

paul wrote:old-grumpy-fatneck-hangout
maybe I better join ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paul
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
paul wrote:old-grumpy-fatneck-hangout
maybe I better join ;D
You should, James :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I've got a hotmail account still registered - I keep taking a quick look, and then giving up.

They're very dismissive of Heartland.

:lol:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

timsinister wrote:I've got a hotmail account still registered - I keep taking a quick look, and then giving up.

They're very dismissive of Heartland.

:lol:
I bat for both sides :innocent: There's very little activitiy on Dominion these days, I suspect largely due the the reasons Paul mentioned. I get messages to my Yahoo account and there was so much flaming for a while, I ended up automatically binning message from various individuals who seemed to be there purely to stir up s**t. Sadly, I can't do that on here, so I just have to make do with scrolling down the page very fast whenever I see the need :lol:
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Andrew S wrote:I ended up automatically binning message from various individuals who seemed to be there purely to stir up s**t. Sadly, I can't do that on here, so I just have to make do with scrolling down the page very fast whenever I see the need :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?