somewhat malodorous heartland t-shirt appeal

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

It saddens me that the person whose t-shirt we salvaged at the gig on the 16th hasn't been back in touch via Mister T Sinister with regards to its safe and expeditious return.

Would the person in question please get in touch so that the shirt in question may be reunited with the body from which it was discarded in excited haste.

Thank you kindly.

marge xxx

Please note: there will be a postage and packaging fee levied for the service, cost dependant on method of delivery required.
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ahh, that may have been alistair purple light's - he mentioned that he'd lost his somewhere in the mosh pit :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I'll 'ave it :lol:
Nationalise the f**king lot.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I saw the title of this thread and thought it was a collection to buy Von a new t-shirt to wear on stage.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

It was indeed me. I spoke to the lady (I'm guessing you are said lady) who Tim pointed out as having my shirt (in the Dry Dock) and that lady said she would forward details to Tim via e-mail as she didn't have a pen and paper on her!

PM incoming! :D
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
godgirl

Purple Light wrote:It was indeed me. I spoke to the lady (I'm guessing you are said lady) who Tim pointed out as having my shirt (in the Dry Dock) and that lady said she would forward details to Tim via e-mail as she didn't have a pen and paper on her!

heh, i think i really meant "get tim to sort out getting your details to me, as i have no idea who is who in this wretched hive of scum and villany..." and then promptly ignored the matter 'til the odour started to disrupt the sleeping patterns of the piglets (aka i got home and found no correspondence on the matter forthcoming) so decided to grab the devil by the horns and, as usual, do all the legwork!

damn cat herding.

marge xxx

anyone know offhand the average weight/cost of posting domestically a slightly damp size xl t-shirt?
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Vision
Amphetamine Filth

godgirl wrote:
Purple Light wrote:It was indeed me. I spoke to the lady (I'm guessing you are said lady) who Tim pointed out as having my shirt (in the Dry Dock) and that lady said she would forward details to Tim via e-mail as she didn't have a pen and paper on her!

heh, i think i really meant "get tim to sort out getting your details to me, as i have no idea who is who in this wretched hive of scum and villany..." and then promptly ignored the matter 'til the odour started to disrupt the sleeping patterns of the piglets (aka i got home and found no correspondence on the matter forthcoming) so decided to grab the devil by the horns and, as usual, do all the legwork!

damn cat herding.

marge xxx

anyone know offhand the average weight/cost of posting domestically a slightly damp size xl t-shirt?
It'll be a couple of quid. No more than £4, certainly, and thats with recorded delivery added on.
Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will p*ss on your computer.
godgirl

Vision wrote:
godgirl wrote:
It'll be a couple of quid. No more than £4, certainly, and thats with recorded delivery added on.
in which case i await an address and some stamps to that sort of value upon which a shirt shall meander its way northwards to god's own county etc etc...

:D

omg, did someone call me a lady up there earlier? *collapses in mirth*
godgirl

lazarus corporation wrote:I saw the title of this thread and thought it was a collection to buy Von a new t-shirt to wear on stage.
there is a plan in the works in that direction too, but of course, it's unlikely to involve a public(ish) appeal! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

If you dry it it shouldn't cost more than a couple of quid plus the jiffy bag :lol:

Ask for small packet. And if you're feeling really cheap, send it 2nd class ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

All sorted! :D

(that'll be a for medium jersey and not an XL :innocent: :wink: )
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:All sorted! :D

Actually, if it is an XL it isn't actually mine! :urff:
godgirl

Purple Light wrote:
Purple Light wrote:All sorted! :D

Actually, if it is an XL it isn't actually mine! :urff:
*peers gingerly into bag*

congratulations, it's a medium!

*puffs on cigar to reduce odour*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

marge xxx
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Whoops!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I think this one has run its course now 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell