Zodiac 5 december gig

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Anyone who was there?

pm me the gorey details. OR post them here. Please.

Thanks...and hugs.

BP
:von:
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

who ?

do tell...

Paddy (NOT in the know )
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Arse...missed the fekkah...

I would give anything to watch the Zode again...haven't seen him since his onstage thunderflashes/1 kilotonne nuclear explosions (which really DID sear the skin), coupled with his frantic efforts to attain an erection at Liverpool Royal Court in 85?86?87?...I really can't remember. Anyway, it was enormous fun.

Happy Christmas, Mr. Mindwarp.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
biggy

They are on at the Corporation in Sheffield next Saturday night . The support band is ...erm....Tigertailz :lol:
mugabe

I played with the thought of going to see them in March this year, but didn't bother. After all, it's a ten minute tube ride to the venue. Here's the review of that, with a nice pic for BP to enjoy. Hey, the man is even wearing earplugs. How tattoed-beat-messianic is that on a scale?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/stor ... 11,00.html

Keywords of the review: beer-bellied, idling.

This summer they're playing the German metal festival I usually attend. Might be fun after all.
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

mugabe wrote:I played with the thought of going to see them in March this year, but didn't bother. After all, it's a ten minute tube ride to the venue. Here's the review of that, with a nice pic for BP to enjoy. Hey, the man is even wearing earplugs. How tattoed-beat-messianic is that on a scale?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/stor ... 11,00.html

Keywords of the review: beer-bellied, idling.

This summer they're playing the German metal festival I usually attend. Might be fun after all.
How do you do it? How do you get Konjak to wear that Stuff and pose so?

Thank you for the review...cant understand a word. Sorry.

I just got my Meanstreak single...gonna die the pic is my avatar only bigger.

That's really nice.

8) 8) 8)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

biggy wrote:They are on at the Corporation in Sheffield next Saturday night . The support band is ...erm....Tigertailz :lol:
Yes. I know.. Going?

Give us all a review you ....lucky sod. And yes I know all about the festival...bad time of year for me...ouch. It is my busy season. Can not get away. :urff:

Planet
8)
mugabe

Black Planet wrote:How do you do it? How do you get Konjak to wear that Stuff and pose so?
Hypnosis.
Black Planet wrote:Thank you for the review...cant understand a word.
Count yourself lucky. ;)
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

mugabe wrote:
Black Planet wrote:How do you do it? How do you get Konjak to wear that Stuff and pose so?
Hypnosis.
Black Planet wrote:Thank you for the review...cant understand a word.
Count yourself lucky. ;)
Hypnosis? You are lucky. I have to bribe mine with FOOD. :wink:
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

Does he still wear girl's lycra leggings with nowt underneath? Wasn't nice towards the end of a tour once the stretch had gone out of them.

M
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

mayhem wrote:Does he still wear girl's lycra leggings with nowt underneath? Wasn't nice towards the end of a tour once the stretch had gone out of them.

M
doubt it... i reckon he'd need a bit of gusset support now, judging by the size of his beer belly ;D :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Quiff Boy wrote:
mayhem wrote:Does he still wear girl's lycra leggings with nowt underneath? Wasn't nice towards the end of a tour once the stretch had gone out of them.

M
doubt it... i reckon he'd need a bit of gusset support now, judging by the size of his beer belly ;D :innocent:
:eek: :eek:

His stomach is Not THAT big! I've just been perusing recent gig photos, so take my word for it. Besides, he's 45 years old....And considering his past drug/drink abuse, I think he's looking....[argh..hate to say it like this]...Decent. ;D