More 12"...cd?

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Azazel666
Road Kill

ok so obviously not a 12" cd, but does anyone know anything about the More cd single in a 12" three-fold case thing? is it a special edition or something? havn't been able to find much info on it, although i am sure i read soemwhere something about 5,000 copies? although if that were the case I suspect it would have been more than £4...
robertzombie
Overbomber

Azazel666
Road Kill

thanks! so its a limited edition, but it doesnt mention 5000, i guess if it was it would have a number on it, must have been thinkin of something else
now...where on earth to store it!
i dont exist when you dont see me
Orca
Road Kill

At the time of sale it was displayed as a limited edition. I remember my mates sneering at me for buying it - none of us had a CD player at the time :lol: It has occurred to me that I have never played actually it :oops:

There are no markings on the item indicating that it is limited or what the number might have been. The Wiki has it at 5000: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merciful_Release
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

If it's a limited edition (as anything in special packaging is) then it must be limited to a specific number, even if that number isn't advertised on the packaging. So it might be 5000 although I don't know where the Wiki got that number from. However, the Dr Jeep limited 12" is, according to the sticker, limited to 6000 so maybe you were thinking of that.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.