Today I've been mostly (prt 2)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:Wearing two different shoes :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Painting on others and on myself for a promotion shooting for my new project. 8)
Oooooh, I can't wait to get the finished photos!! ;D
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Salome wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Wearing two different shoes :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:
Tell me about it. Luckily roughly the same colour so nobody really noticed, I think :oops:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Miki_Mundi
Road Kill

Dealing with Arseholes....
"In illusion comfort lies.."
Pics 16.02.11
https://picasaweb.google.com/1183831368 ... MCKnPGphwE#
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Miki_Mundi wrote:Dealing with Arseholes....
you have the trots?
Miki_Mundi
Road Kill

No but it would be a welcome break....:)
"In illusion comfort lies.."
Pics 16.02.11
https://picasaweb.google.com/1183831368 ... MCKnPGphwE#
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Arguing with a murderer on the Indy website. Under my own name. It's just struck me that's not the most sensible thing I've ever done..
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

watching news coverage of the earthquake/tsunami.

terrible, terrible stuff :eek: :(
jande

policing my lad's birthday party at the local bouldering centre (and filling his pals up with chocolate and fizzy drinks)
Say!
In the dark? Here in the dark!
Would you, could you, in the dark?
Garbageman

Working for 12 hours in the land of the free!!!
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
sam1

I just ordered this beauty:

http://www.normanrecords.com/vinyl/1215 ... dance-dcd1

sad thing is I have all the discs on CD!!

Debaser
Overbomber

Well yesterday actually. Adding up how much it would cost for Number Two Son to do an MA in something or other to do with scriptwriting and film making, in San Franbloodysisco.

I stopped when it got to £54, 411.31 :eek: :urff: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's for two years (why does an MA take two years?) and he's not allowed to eat at all (not been factored in). Neither has trips home when the holidays happen because he'll not be able to stay on campus un;less he pays $45 per day extra.

N.T.S has VERY, VERY exaggerated ideas about how much money his Nana left him. He admitted he's saved £29K :eek: :eek: :eek: NO 25 year old should have that much saved up (I've always said he's weird) but when I dug a little bit he had to admit that includes the 3 years worth of Student Loan he took out when he did his degree. He just doesn't seem to get it when I try to explain that that can't be classed as 'savings' as he has to give it back at some point.

I'm trying to be supportive but very unsuccessfully. He seems to be under the illusion that 1) an MA will help him get a job in the industry and 2) That San Franthingy is the only place he can do it at.

Part of me says to just let him get on with it but £54K+ (which he hasn't got ) !!!!!!!!!

I may have shouted a little bit at him when he couldn't see what I was saying
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

Gawd you're a drag Ness
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Gawd you're a drag Ness
HHHmmmn, there's a phrase, it's on the tip of my tongue, oh what is it, erm,erm. It'll come to me in a minute. AH! I remember

Get Bent!
James Blast
Banned

Hey! don't have a cow :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

Wot? Not even this one?
James Blast
Banned

espesh that one, I hate TMR!!!!! :evil:

then and now
~ Peter Steele
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Today I've been mostly : Training other people on my job as I've got Jury Service commencing next week! Word has it it's possibly the most boring thing in the world unless you get a murder case. Even the official crown court booklet I've been sent suggests I take a book every day. :?
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
sam1

Purple Light wrote:Today I've been mostly : Training other people on my job as I've got Jury Service commencing next week! Word has it it's possibly the most boring thing in the world unless you get a murder case. Even the official crown court booklet I've been sent suggests I take a book every day. :?
I've managed to be excused 4 times (yes 4!!) since last August --don't know how long my luck will last though :)
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

sam1 wrote:
Purple Light wrote:Today I've been mostly : Training other people on my job as I've got Jury Service commencing next week! Word has it it's possibly the most boring thing in the world unless you get a murder case. Even the official crown court booklet I've been sent suggests I take a book every day. :?
I've managed to be excused 4 times (yes 4!!) since last August --don't know how long my luck will last though :)
Excused last year but more than happy to do it this time (Bret "The Hitman" Hart's bio in tow.... go on, take the p*ss everyone! ) given my current thoughts on my employment. As work are paying me plus the courts pay me for doing it, a dismissed case in the first hour will do me as I will then take the p*ss and have a week off work. :D
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Kerry did Jury duty a while back. Obviously I can't say too much, but it can actually be quite interesting.

One thing I learned in particular: if you're planning something illegal, turn off your mobile phone before you set off...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell