Sun sun sun

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I'm off to Barcelona for 10 days next Saturday and cannot frankly wait and am counting down the milliseconds. So...

Anyone else going anywhere nice this summer? What's everyone's plans? Two days in Blackpool? 4 weeks on the moon?
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Purple Light wrote:I'm off to Barcelona for 10 days next Saturday and cannot frankly wait and am counting down the milliseconds. So...

Anyone else going anywhere nice this summer? What's everyone's plans? Two days in Blackpool? 4 weeks on the moon?
Just got back from a fortnight in Turkey. Got a week in Slovenia planned in September.
Petseri
Overbomber

Albania, and if I can squeeze it in, Glasgow. (The Mrs. keeps asking, "why do you want to go there?" I will let you guess which destination she means.)
EvilBastard
Overbomber

10 days in Lebanon planned for September. Uncle Hassan says we can stay at his place for a while, but not to worry about the Israeli soldier tied up in the basement.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
mh
Above the Chemist

Turkey later on this year, and of course the exotic Costa-del-Leamington Spa. Otherwise it's a quiet one.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Petseri wrote:Albania, and if I can squeeze it in, Glasgow. (The Mrs. keeps asking, "why do you want to go there?" I will let you guess which destination she means.)
:eek: :) When are you planning/hoping on coming Martin?

I'm off to Amsterdam for a week in 3 weeks time.
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

North of France for two glorious weeks, three weeks time! 8) :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Petseri
Overbomber

Does a day trip to Centralia count?
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Cornwall in August.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The Nether Lands in May and hopefully hopefully- South Korea again in August :.)
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote: but not to worry about the Israeli soldier tied up in the basement.
Sorry, I really didn't find that remark funny. :roll:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Salome wrote:
EvilBastard wrote: but not to worry about the Israeli soldier tied up in the basement.
Sorry, I really didn't find that remark funny. :roll:
's alright, Salome - I won't hold it against you :wink:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Simone
Road Kill

New York for 2 weeks....and Miami 1 week....April and May.... :D
Last edited by Simone on 17 Mar 2011, 03:26, edited 1 time in total.
mh
Above the Chemist

No plans yet but I don't really care so long as it's sunny and warm. Me hatez teh cold.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Whitby at the end of the week. Yeah, I know, it's a cop-out of a holiday really.

Some of the bands need to cop out too - no, I'm teasing!

No, I'm probably not.

Or am I?
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

going to Las Vegas at the end of the month...it's for work but I hope to have at least some swimming and shopping action

other than that I really don't know. waiting for work things to figure out when could I get time off and then will decide. we did buy a car so prolly no expensive holidays for us. oh and of course I'll be going to Hungary and hopefully to Balaton again
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Barcelona (that's Primavera festival) in May, the UK in July (that's Sonicsphere) and somewhere in Asia in September (that's actual holidays! flight to HK booked (there should be a good record store there) - we'll see where I go from there). And I hope I can squeeze yet another trip in somewhere :D

To be honest I'm always counting down to the next trip. Whether it is at the other end of the year or tomorrow :lol:

BTW The thread title made me think of Caribou and that's a very good thing :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
christophe
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Whitby at the end of the week. Yeah, I know, it's a cop-out of a holiday really.

No, I'm probably not.

Or am I?
are you allright sir? :innocent:

this spring, Tilburg
over the summer Kortrijk.
yeah, they are both festivals :roll: ;D
that will be it for this year I guess.
Another Shade of You.
Big Si
School Bully

timsinister wrote:Whitby at the end of the week. Yeah, I know, it's a cop-out of a holiday really.

No, I'm probably not.

Or am I?
There's a lot more to Whitby than that festival. I lived just 17 miles away up the road for my first 25 years. Hire a car and check out The North Yorkshire Moors, the Railway and lots of quaint little villages you can get lost in :D

Moravia in July for me. Brno and Strelice to be exact. Might even get a day trip to Vienna 8)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis