Nostalgia is a Loaded Gun

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Hope a little self publicity is allowed boss! ;D

The new issue of my little poetry/art mag Abridged is out next week. It's rather groovy and its free. As ever if anyone wants a copy just send a quid or so in stamps to Abridged, Verbal arts Centre, Stable Lane and Mall Wall, Bishop Street Within, Derry BT48 6PU to cover postage and pm me your address. There are one or two names in it that people may recognise particularly fans of that fab beat combo And Also The Trees...Anyhoo we're launching it in the Golden Thread Gallery in Belfast on 7th April between 6 and 9 if anyone is in that direction. Ta again boss. Apologies for the hopeless self publicity! :notworthy:
The Chancer Corporation
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Nice ... :D ... I always enjoy your mag ... :notworthy:
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Thank you kindly! :) The mag is now out and rather good even if I say so myself. Tis free, and anyone who wants one pm me or give me a shout at the above address! :notworthy:
The Chancer Corporation
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

do you take PayPal to cover postage dude?
abridged
Slight Overbomber

hellboy69 wrote:do you take PayPal to cover postage dude?
Ah, I haven't set that up just yet. Just pm me your address and I'll send you a copy next week. Always glad to have new readers! :D
The Chancer Corporation