Dust and Grooves

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Azazel666
Road Kill

hey all! you may remember some time ago I kick off my Uni radio show with a Sisters special, well many weeks on it is still going strong! In fact, I have struck a deal with Ben Christo whereas I regularly play Night by Night (his other band)'s songs and he is recording me a little sounbite! Couldnt believe it when he agreed to it!

Next weeks show will be the last before we break up for summer, and will be playing a few of the best songs from the series so far, including Arms from the first gig of the anniversary tour this year!
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Get in there 8)
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."