Mr. E WILL be happy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

What, no "Gnome of Darkness" title? p'shaw...
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

f**king hell-----I've been on this planet for 41 years and I did not know there was a Father of Mediterranean Music........................I feel complete!! :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Tempted to add 'Demon Bastard Overlord', but would rather not get a Baxcorp-issue cruise missile through my window.

:wink:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Tempted to add 'Demon Bastard Overlord', but would rather not get a Baxcorp-issue cruise missile through my window.
Not a huge concern, I wouldn't think - given the parlous state of Britain's armed forces, and the knowledge that John Bull has to go cap-in-hand to the colonies for a lend of their planes, I understand that HMG has retained Baxcorp as a civilian contractor, so all of their cruise missiles are earmarked "Gaddaffi, colonel, for the use of".
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

how about: Andrew Eldritch - Duke of Disappointment

it has a certain ring about it, the ring of truth
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

EvilBastard wrote:
timsinister wrote:Tempted to add 'Demon Bastard Overlord', but would rather not get a Baxcorp-issue cruise missile through my window.
Not a huge concern, I wouldn't think - given the parlous state of Britain's armed forces, and the knowledge that John Bull has to go cap-in-hand to the colonies for a lend of their planes, I understand that HMG has retained Baxcorp as a civilian contractor, so all of their cruise missiles are earmarked "Gaddaffi, colonel, for the use of".
Reassuring, but no guarantee of avoiding a 'termination with extreme prejudice' m*****n up the M1 to Leeds Six...

8)
EvilBastard
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Reassuring, but no guarantee of avoiding a 'termination with extreme prejudice' m*****n up the M1 to Leeds Six...

8)
Then again, a targeted strike on Leeds Six might count as "gentrification"... :lol:
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

you musta visited back in 81 when I first did (it was January too), I can assure you what calls itself Leeds these days is like Glass~gow, Mancville and Atlanta - an helluva lot better!

anyway, I got a better one: The Nabob of No New Product ;D
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:you musta visited back in 81 when I first did (it was January too), I can assure you what calls itself Leeds these days is like Glass~gow, Mancville and Atlanta - an helluva lot better!

anyway, I got a better one: The Nabob of No New Product ;D
I was there a little later, but Senor Blast truths it - when I were in Leeds (and LS4 - none of this fancy student-livin' "Leeds Six" nonsense) there wasn't a Harvey Nix, there was barely a marks & sparks, the best we could do was Littlewoods.
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:eek: I still live in LS4
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
EvilBastard
Overbomber

markfiend wrote::eek: I still live in LS4
Beechwoods?
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm not sure I really want to reveal my address on open forum...

Suffice it to say: about 1/3 mile SW (ish) from the Beechwoods will put you in the right area.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Point made, LS6 isn't exactly the warzone of ages past, you old veterans :wink: