Tickets wanted for The Mish & The Neph at Brixton

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I got caught out on this one and found out that the show has sold out when I went to buy tickets on Monday. When I last looked (only a week or so back) there were still standing tickets available, so not sure whats happened to make the rest of them and whole balcony go so quick, but there we go.

Anyways, if anyone has spares, I'm very interested. Ideally 2, but 1 is good if not. Send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out.

Cheers
the-happening

Try ticketweb they still have stalls tickets.
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

The show isn't sold out. Official news today is that there are still 200 available.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Mothra

Thanks everyone, and especially Weebs who sent me the PM with a link to Ticketweb. They were sold out when I was first tried yesterday, so to say I'm chuffed is something of an understatement.

Here's a link to Stufarq's info: http://themissionuk.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5765
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

You shall go to the ball.

;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
roma25
Road Kill

Does anybody have two tickets left for the show on October 22? Or any idea where to buy in London? Thank You!!!
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

if you get it you get it. some of us folks out here in North America don't even get close to any of these shows so count yourselves lucky freaks. We got Alien Sex Fiend once......back in 83.
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"