The Sisters in Terrorizer magazine # 211

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
pikkrong
Overbomber

mickydazzler wrote:There's an interview with AE in the current issue of Classic Rock - Guns n'Roses on the front cover. The magazine also has a review of the new Eureka Machines album.
Thanks for letting know! :notworthy:
Now I know which CR issue I have to search for. I was already holding in my hand one of them which was closed in a cardboard envelope. Fortunately I didn't buy it, it wasn't the one.
do i drive
or am i driven
mickydazzler
Road Kill

pikkrong wrote:Thanks for letting know! :notworthy:
Now I know which CR issue I have to search for. I was already holding in my hand one of them which was closed in a cardboard envelope. Fortunately I didn't buy it, it wasn't the one.
Damn sellotape! It actually says "Andrew Eldritch" on the front (discretely).

I'll try to post a scan if I can figure out this Information Superhighway thing.
pikkrong
Overbomber

haven't seen the one here yet. what months's issue it has to be?
do i drive
or am i driven
Void87
Road Kill

mickydazzler wrote:
pikkrong wrote:Thanks for letting know! :notworthy:
Damn sellotape! It actually says "Andrew Eldritch" on the front (discretely).

I'll try to post a scan if I can figure out this Information Superhighway thing.
Well, I've searched every bookstore and magazine stand on the island, but apparently Aruba is just not that into alternative music, or music magazines for that matter :? If anyone would be so nice to scan either one of them, it would really make my day :D
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:haven't seen the one here yet. what months's issue it has to be?
It's a one page interview,p.m me your address and I will cut it out and post it to you if you want.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
pikkrong
Overbomber

ribbons69 wrote:
pikkrong wrote:haven't seen the one here yet. what months's issue it has to be?
It's a one page interview,p.m me your address and I will cut it out and post it to you if you want.
Thank you very much! :notworthy:
As they do sell Classic Rock here too, I still try to find it. If I will not have success in the end, I PM you.
So far they sell CR issue (July, I think) with Iron Maiden logo on it and a prog rock special in closed cardboard envelope.
do i drive
or am i driven
pikkrong
Overbomber

Thanks again, Ribbons69, the magazine arrived today to our shops... For just one moment I was thinking there are different issues for different markets (as Mojo - if I remember correct - have had different front covers for the same magazines) but luckily it was just a stupid thought.
So - got it, including Eureka Machines' review :)
do i drive
or am i driven
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Still no scan/transcription of the Terrorizer interview?