Shot Rev. 2.0 - available on dvd?

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
BeeBeeOh
Amphetamine Filth

Hi to all,

I'm a new member, joined just yesterday. I've been a fan for about 18-20 years. I admit I hadn't listened to the Sisters for a long-long time, but re-discovered them just a few months ago - and got hooked.

So I have a question to you: has Shot ever been released on dvd? I have it on vhs but have no player to watch it on. :(

Thank you in advance for all replies and sorry if I posted it in the wrong section, I'm a bit lost here.
I have just as much of a dark side as the next person.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I don't think Shot or Shot Rev2.0 was ever released on DVD, but I believe that there may be a weed of a DVD of rev2.0 in the Weeding section. Take a look - there's a post in there with some do's and don'ts (do reweed, don't ask for a huge number of weeds until we've got to know you a bit, that sort of thing).

Welcome to the asylum! :lol: We're pretty friendly around here, so you're sure to fit right in :D
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

welcome!!!

shot and shot rev 2.0 were never release in dvd

but here:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=21771

you can find the job of some people in this forum that remastered both audio and video, so the result is a stonking quality......

you can download the torrent for free
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
2024: Gent- Eindhoven - Lokeren - Madrid
BeeBeeOh
Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:I don't think Shot or Shot Rev2.0 was ever released on DVD, but I believe that there may be a weed of a DVD of rev2.0 in the Weeding section. Take a look - there's a post in there with some do's and don'ts (do reweed, don't ask for a huge number of weeds until we've got to know you a bit, that sort of thing).

Welcome to the asylum! :lol: We're pretty friendly around here, so you're sure to fit right in :D
Thanks guys for the kind words, and both replies. I had the impression it wasn't issued on dvd, cause the only version I found on Amazon was the vhs. But I thought this would be the right place to ask. :)

(I have no idea what weeding is, but I'll learn - pls don't be horrified!!! :notworthy: )
I have just as much of a dark side as the next person.