Happy Birthday ATG

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Even though you don't come around here no more, you are well thought of and missed. :(

Blast!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

ooooooooh Tom Petty knows a song about that.....

Anyway...Appi burfdi
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

oooh aye la goth?

happy bofdiz andy, where ever ye may be... arrrr. :)

sorry, came over all pirate then :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Big Si
School Bully

Have a good one on friday! :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Happy Birthday Andy!!!!

Hope your Day is full of dreams come true, and lots and lots of Love from Mrs. ATG.

Best,

Planet
:von:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Happy birthday ATG.

Where has he gone?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Whoo Hooo! - I Am Back! :-) - its been a Long, Hard, Sweaty Journey But I Have Returned! - I may even tell YOU all about it one day ;-)

Thank you to Mr Blast and all my Friends for Early Birthday Wishes.

My 33rd Birthday is, as shown above on Friday 12th December.
I will be celebrating in a Rawk Club in Cardiff Bay called "Bogiez" - You KNOW you are more than welcome to join me and Mrs Goth on this wonderous occasion! :-)

BTW Did you all know that the religious order The Sisters Of Mercy was formed in Dublin, Southern Ireland on 12th December 1851! - Perhaps I should start to beleive in Destiny! ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Big Si
School Bully

Good to have you back! :D :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Have a fantastically drunken birthday!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
_emma_
Overbomber

Yeah, all the best from me too! :) :)
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, have a good 12th. Quite a good time of year to be born, as a Goth. All those snowswept vistas, big black coats, and bovril.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Congrats ATG! :) The 12th also happens to be Mrs JB's birthday :D But she doesn't like Bovril. :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Happy Birthday Andy! :P
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

AndyTheGoth wrote:My 33rd Birthday is, as shown above on Friday 12th December.
I will be celebrating in a Rawk Club in Cardiff Bay called "Bogiez" - You KNOW you are more than welcome to join me and Mrs Goth on this wonderous occasion! :-)
You know those scenes in films where the subject stays where they are but the surroundings rush towards them?

I just had a moment like that at the mention of Bogiez. I never imagined it would still be going!

Don't suppose they play Tigertailz & Ratt all the time anymore though. At least I hope not for the sake of your celebration as that stuff was bad enough at the time...

Have a good one

M
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Have a fantastic day on the 12th,hin :D
Your prescence in this land has been sorely missed dear :cry:
Welcome Back!!!!! :) :) :)
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
pikkrong
Overbomber

Welcome back, good old Andy :notworthy:
My best wishes 8)
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

mayhem wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:My 33rd Birthday is, as shown above on Friday 12th December.
You know those scenes in films where the subject stays where they are but the surroundings rush towards them?

I just had a moment like that at the mention of Bogiez. I never imagined it would still be going!

Don't suppose they play Tigertailz & Ratt all the time anymore though. At least I hope not for the sake of your celebration as that stuff was bad enough at the time...

Have a good one

M
@ Mayhem

"Bogiez" Kind Off "Re-Opened" on the 29th of November in a New venue in Cardiff Bay - you may remember it being near Cardiff Central Train Station - that buliding is now, AFAIK a Set of Traffic Lights!

A good friend of mine TOM wanted to reopen the club and has - in Cardiff Bay. I was at the opening night and was very drunk (YOU would also need to be - believe me) - I understand from Tom that Tigertails and GnR and Def Leppard - Skid Row was played among other things - I remember Alice 1993 being played when I walked in. But, as thr Stella was only £1.00 a bottle I, and many friends dont remember much after about an hour.

BTW - I will be celebrating my Birthday at "Bogiez" on Saturday 13th not the Friday - just so you all know!

Thanks again for all your birthday wishes - You are all great people ! :-)
This Is M & S S & M
Silver_Owl
The Don

Yeah, happy birthday mucker!
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Have a good one, Andy!
AndyTheGoth wrote: My 33rd Birthday is, as shown above on Friday 12th December.
A club full of Welsh people.
A ROCK club full of Welsh people.
A rock club full of Welsh people that's called 'Bogiez'.

Hmm. sorry Andy, but I think I'm washing my hair that night.

AndyTheGoth wrote:BTW Did you all know that the religious order The Sisters Of Mercy was formed in Dublin, Southern Ireland on 12th December 1851! - Perhaps I should start to beleive in Destiny! ;-)
Cue Twilight Zone music
Gazza for England manager
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

happy birthday hon
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

[quote="AndyTheGoth
[/quote]

@ Mayhem

"Bogiez" Kind Off "Re-Opened" on the 29th of November in a New venue in Cardiff Bay - you may remember it being near Cardiff Central Train Station - that buliding is now, AFAIK a Set of Traffic Lights!

A good friend of mine TOM wanted to reopen the club and has - in Cardiff Bay. I was at the opening night and was very drunk (YOU would also need to be - believe me) - I understand from Tom that Tigertails and GnR and Def Leppard - Skid Row was played among other things - I remember Alice 1993 being played when I walked in. But, as thr Stella was only £1.00 a bottle I, and many friends dont remember much after about an hour.

[/quote]

I find this strangely comforting. Should my memory of the last 18 years suddenly vanish I'll have somewhere to go! You're right, I would need to be drunk, but if I was I must admit I'm sure I would have a great time. I can feel my hair getting bigger just thinking about it.

Welsh people, drink and ROCK is of course God's recipe for a good time.

Cheers bach.

M
Andy TG
Overbomber

mayhem wrote:[quote="AndyTheGoth

@ Mayhem

[/quote]

I find this strangely comforting. Should my memory of the last 18 years suddenly vanish I'll have somewhere to go! You're right, I would need to be drunk, but if I was I must admit I'm sure I would have a great time. I can feel my hair getting bigger just thinking about it.

Welsh people, drink and ROCK is of course God's recipe for a good time.

Cheers bach.

M[/quote]

@ M

You got that right - I think :eek: - I was Drunk at the time :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
hallucienate
Overbomber

Happy Birthday Andy!
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Have a good un Andy! 8)
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Happy Birthday Boss :notworthy: :notworthy: