Bootlegs and Honesty

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
FatTimBob
Road Kill

Having just acquired Silence is Platinum for more money than I care to admit to myself, I am left wondering. There are only supposed to be 1000 right? So, and I guess this is not limited to bootlegs ...

Qu. 1. Has anyone else got 0097 :wink:

Qu. 2. How can anyone know if they have a genuine bootleg and not a bootleg of a bootleg (said with a straight face) ie. is there any sort of database available for collectors to simply check numbered stuff :?:

Qu. 3. If not, is it possible for one of our lovely mods to knock up some php here (maybe it isn't even a problem worth addressing?) :innocent:

BTW I love it as I do all the other Palazzograssi stuff. So if you DO have 0097, go and beat up your dealer for selling you a fake :lol:
paul
Overbomber

Being645
Above the Chemist

10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

I have boots and I'm honest! "Once you know a guy, it all starts!"
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"