Bigmouth strikes again

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Moz has just stated that the Norway massacre is nothing compared to the harm which Macdonalds and KFC does to the world. Complete prick.
christophe
Overbomber

wel, I might not agrea but why start a topic over Him? I have heard other people say far worse things.
just go to the pub, to the market, or wait read a random internet forum.
Another Shade of You.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Random?

But yeah, I agree with christophe 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Garbageman

This is a forum for discussion correct? So maybe this is not worthy of a post then? Let us just talk about tracks we like and wishing people happy birthday then!!
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Garbageman wrote:This is a forum for discussion correct? So maybe this is not worthy of a post then? Let us just talk about tracks we like and wishing people happy birthday then!!
who is Moz? However, MacDonalds and KTF do have certain responsibilities, I think ... :urff: ...

But true, there are worse cases all over ...
Garbageman

Being645 wrote:
Garbageman wrote:This is a forum for discussion correct? So maybe this is not worthy of a post then? Let us just talk about tracks we like and wishing people happy birthday then!!
who is Moz? However, MacDonalds and KTF do have certain responsibilities, I think ... :urff: ...

But true, there are worse cases all over ...
I agree with the last comment.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Yeah, Mozzer as we know him... always ready for some provocative words.
I'm going to see him next week on The Lokerse Feesten.
Will let you know if bigmouth gets lynched!
in dub we trust
Garbageman

Cheers. I enjoy him as an artist and have seen him perform but sometimes.....
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Like when he played on some festival a while ago and he smelled barbecue and his reaction was something like 'I hope it's the smell of human flesh'...
I do think that one's kinda funny.
in dub we trust
Garbageman

Agreed!!
christophe
Overbomber

radiojamaica wrote:Like when he played on some festival a while ago and he smelled barbecue and his reaction was something like 'I hope it's the smell of human flesh'...
it is :D walking out because of it and turning your fans down is another. (a bit more recent apparently)
but he is a 'rockstar' and somehow we like them as long as they do what we expect them to do.

I respect his opinion just the same as anyone els, here or irl.
but I just think it is a bit hypocritical to judge him because of it.
Another Shade of You.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

radiojamaica wrote:Yeah, Mozzer as we know him... always ready for some provocative words.
I'm going to see him next week on The Lokerse Feesten.
Will let you know if bigmouth gets lynched!
... :lol: ...
radiojamaica wrote:Like when he played on some festival a while ago and he smelled barbecue and his reaction was something like 'I hope it's the smell of human flesh'...
... sounds like that 'good' ol' uncomfortableness I use to call "utter disgust" ...
those who ever suffered from it know it's not easy to get over ... :roll: ...
damagedone

anyway,it's way too pathetic.
As a friend of mine said "you have a choice to eat mcdonalds...you don't have a choice to get blown up or shot by a random hate filled killer".

I mean come on,this guy can't even sing,so why even bother trying be in the spotlight
Keep Music Evil
paul
Overbomber

He's a dickhead indeed. To me he's masking his todays mediocre music with extravagant attitude/remarks just to stay in the spotlights. Typical bitter-old -rockstar behaviour...
Pista
Cureboi

It's all a marketing ploy for this

http://www.rhino.co.uk/thesmithscomplete.htm
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Not a dick but a cock sucker. Or maybe a prick with ears.
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"
Debaser
Overbomber

Life's a funny thing - I loathed the Smiths and 'himself' when they were shakin' their thang's whenever it was. But you know I really do quite like them and 'himself' now - it's either my age or the bang on the head I received a few years ago :lol:

It was a bit of a twonky thing for him to say mind you
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Dan
Overbomber

I read a story recently about how he ordered security to search people at gigs to stop them bringing any meat in. Whoever thought of bringing meat to a gig? Well they will now! Surely Morrissey just set a challenge. I'd pay to see the silly sod showered in offal.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Dan wrote:I read a story recently about how he ordered security to search people at gigs to stop them bringing any meat in. Whoever thought of bringing meat to a gig?
Oh, you would be surprised (and maybe disgusted) what a lot of foul meat (in all variations)
staff at festivals have to pick up from the lawns and fields afterwards ...
Sita

It must feel great to be so full of self-importance :lol:

It reminded me that it would be interesting to hear what someone actually smart and with an intellectul backtround had to say, so I searched if Richard Dawkins had said anything. But I guess he hasn't.
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

So it is agreed, everyone attending a morrissey gig shall bring beef jerky. :) Yummy...beef jerky....
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

10-E Rabid wrote:So it is agreed, everyone attending a morrissey gig shall bring beef jerky. :) Yummy...beef jerky....
to be fair, even i think real jerky woudl be nicer than this stuff: clicky :urff: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Yikes!! They even got the name wrong too! 26 bucks? Grandma makes it for free.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

10-E Rabid wrote:Yikes!! They even got the name wrong too! 26 bucks? Grandma makes it for free.
:lol: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
czuczu
Overbomber

Morrissey wrote:The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."