bury me deep + Greetings

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hulloo,cheers :D
Being645
Wiki Wizard

susky wrote:
Kutan wrote:You should definitely check out the 1984 Peel Session because Emma is included there also and there it features Eldritch/Marx/Adams/Hussey. Used to be available in crappy sound on bootlegs in former times, but nowadays we have digital audio broadcast from the BBC...

and the Sharing section
Thanks! Just found a download of something called "The Sisters of Mercy - The Peel Sessions". Got it on the stereo here now.

Incredible to hear Andre pull off those high-pitch screeches at the end of "1969" live!!

Has Sept 82 & July 84 sessions. Was this officially released or boot? Image from the blog I found it on:

I wonder whether this is even a bootleg?
Seems to me just the download from that blog (with pretty artwork, however) ... :wink: ...

In addition, there is another such bootleg called Victims Of Circumstance
with almost the same artwork but including completely different songs (from the Strawberry Studio Session in 1984) ... :wink: ...
Patti82
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This is actually a bootleg, first time it appeared was as a cassette tape and sort of grew up to become a CD... :)
Being645
Wiki Wizard

So another case for the Wiki ... :wink: :lol: ...
susky
Road Kill

God, this version of "Emma" (from the July '84 Peel Sessions if the info on the bootleg booklet image is accurate) is absolutely phenomenal. Been on repeat all morning. Mind blown :notworthy:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Being645 wrote:So another case for the Wiki ... :wink: :lol: ...

done that now ... ... ;D ... now on to revising the next canditate ... ... :wink: ...