What was the first cassette/Lp/CD/*-track you bought ever.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I traded it in two years later for a mk.1 Astra GTE, don't you want me baby? ;D
You and Gaz were sperated at birth methinks. He dreamed of owning an Astra GTE. I recall he would often sing (and apologies to Ricky Ross and Deacon Blue)'They'll ask me how I got her, I'd say, I saved my money. They'll say 'Isn't she pretty that Astra GTE'

Sadly, when I first knew him he had a brown AllAgro that his dogs had eaten. :lol:

Now what was this thread all about?
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

nothing's lower than a brown Allegro, even a beige Marina's less awful :lol:

shit, I useta like Gaz
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:nothing's lower than a brown Allegro, even a beige Marina's less awful :lol:

shit, I useta like Gaz
I KNOW! What was I thinking about?
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

single: I don't like mondays - boomtown rats
album: blondie - parallel lines
cassette - tears for fears - songs from the big chair
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....