"my cat's yelling at me" (July, 2011)

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
elevation

Heheheh, best interview I've heard in ages. Love the cat bit. I kept wondering why they would be playing those 'new songs' mentioned...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:I suppose that maybe it's just because 30 is already a big age for a band, and in a certain age it's better to just have fun everyday than remember about birthdays. Enjoying here and now is the right thing to do at any age, and a person (or a band) who is young at heart doesn't worry about the passing of time. But the passing does affect things, much as we may hate it time goes on and it never goes back, and this is why in a certain age birthdays may have a tendency to bring nostalgic feelings, to concentrate more on past than future, and to try too hard to sum things up or prove something. As result such birthdays can be more pathetic than jolly, which kinda contradicts the point of a birthday party, doesn't it. This is how I see it, and I hope that this is what he had in mind too, more or less.
Thanks for explaining that to me - it seems obvious when you put it that way. I was letting my imagination run away a bit ... :oops:
_emma_
Overbomber

Mind you these are just my thoughts. God only knows what he had in his mind.