Greatest 80s Hairstyle

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

it's time we settled this once and for all. images below.

Howard Jones
20%
Nik Kershaw
No votes
Limahl
24%
Phil Oakey
32%
Michael Score
24%

Total votes: 25
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

thanks Si :notworthy:
guess on the 2nd pic there are the same hairdos i meant, unfortunately the photo is too dark - you can only imagine some details i meant (hair like wings of an eagle ;D ).
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

Does anyone remember the vocalist from Dead Or Alive???*LOL* I think HIS hairdo was legendary..hehe... ehrm... btw....Leningrad Cowboys anyone?*grins*
James Blast
Banned

When Astbury is dying, do you think all his previous hair-dos will flash before him? :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:When Astbury is dying, do you think all his previous hair-dos will flash before him? :roll:
:lol:
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Big Si wrote:Image

Thank you Big Si.... :notworthy: :notworthy:

Now i'm gonna pass another day like the other one... :wink: :wink:

I really love this guys..... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And for this you deserve lots of dragon lady kisses....
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Red Sunsets wrote:When Astbury is dying, do you think all his previous hair-dos will flash before him? :roll:
That will happen for sure... I hope my image will flash before him too.. :oops: :roll: