Temple of Love as soundtrack to a trailer

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

hello there,

here is a trailer of a super indie underground film (I think it eventually get a dvd release).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFTKJ4QR

I remember they also, at some point, did a trailer with a Cure song ( A Forest maybe?)

Anyway, enjoy. I think the songs fits perfectly the atmosphere of the film.
Aazhyd
Amphetamine Filth

You can also see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvRN_gV8Tfo

Seems like a very cheap movie.
Only the Americans could have built a place like this in the middle of a jungle.
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

Seems? Naaaa... Is
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm pretty sure i've watched a Movie some years a go, who have Temple as soundtrack.
I think it's called Head on or Gegen die Wand.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Husek wrote:I'm pretty sure i've watched a Movie some years a go, who have Temple as soundtrack.
you're quite right
Goths have feelings too
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Bertran De Born wrote:hello there,

here is a trailer of a super indie underground film (I think it eventually get a dvd release).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFTKJ4QR

I remember they also, at some point, did a trailer with a Cure song ( A Forest maybe?)

Anyway, enjoy. I think the songs fits perfectly the atmosphere of the film.
there used to be a lovely webpage for this film when it was being made, i seem to have removed the link from my bookmarks though
Goths have feelings too
Caravaggio
Road Kill

Husek wrote:I'm pretty sure i've watched a Movie some years a go, who have Temple as soundtrack.
Yes but in "Gegen die Wand" the used the '92 remix.
There have been better plans
But none that I could ever understand...
James Blast
Banned

In St. Pauli, Hamburg, the alcoholic, drugged and hopeless German with Turkish roots Cahit Tomruk lives like a pig in a small dirty apartment and survives collecting empty bottles in the night-club "Die Fabrik". One night, he gives up living, and hits his car against a wall. However, he survives the crash and is sent to a clinic, where he meets Sibel Güner, a younger German Turk, with suicidal tendencies. Sibel is the younger daughter of a conservative Turkish family, and proposes a fake marriage to Cahit, in order to permit her to leave her family; in return, she would share the rent of the flat, and she would cook and clean the place, and they could have independent lives. Cahit accepts, but while living with Sibel, he falls in love for her, until a tragedy happens.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

As Moz once said: is this the story of your life?
million voices
Slight Overbomber

I think the Soundtrack fits the trailer absolutely superbly and thanks for posting.

I don't know if I'm that keen on seeing the film, I'm not overkeen on the RomCom genre
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives