Being645

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Would you prefer Being645 to withdraw from this forum?

Yes
7%
No
93%

Total votes: 42
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

Definately "stay". Why would you leave anyway? to go and browse some Black Eyed Peas forum?
na...
You are a great person, and you've shown it to me.

Who bothered you so I can kick his ass? is that this f***in' neonaz Burzum?
_emma_
Overbomber

Aha, now I see.
Oh well.
It's just internet.
Being645
Wiki wizard

DeWinter wrote:Being in an argument with me, or being on the recieving end of a tw@ttish comment from James Blast is something that happens to everyone on the forum. Think of it as a Heartland rite of passage thing. :)
Thank you DeWinter ... :) ...
It was just too much at a time and I started to get things wrong. Also somewhat too deeply struck in that discourse on Wayne and his possible intentions... :twisted: :lol:

DeWinter wrote:Did I ever tell you that when I posted on one of the Telegraph's articles I was called "the screeching voice of the Hard Left" by another person?? All I did was mention the words living and wage fairly concurrently.
:lol: :lol: :notworthy: ... as far as I know myself, I might end up with that label as well ... :twisted: :lol:
Simone
Road Kill

Don't know who made ​​you think that way but certainly not worth it. Everyone's entitled to be here and say whatever we like whenever we are respectful. On the other hand, I read comments from users that make me think.. what are they doing here? Seem to hate SOM..and some users too ... but maybe just me. English is not my maternal language either... is not necessary to understand the "mala onda". Stay here.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

My viewpoint for what it is worth :-

Obviously stay

Differences of opinion are what make a forum a forum and not some nodding dog society

Besides, this is THE best Sisters site on the planet so where else are going to glean all the useful and not so useful bits of info.

HEARTLAND NEEDS YOU!

(there aren't that many Sisters fans out there)
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Stay Sabine. I'd been meaning to contact, re the Sisters Wiki, as I discovered my Sisters 'silvers' in a box in the cellar. As I'll never play them again, pm me and I'll give you scans of everything for the Wiki. :kiss:
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Stay.
The Chancer Corporation
Being645
Wiki wizard

Pista wrote:You stay right where you are lady.
Thank you, Steve. That I will. Anyway, there is still such a hell of a lot to do in the Wiki ... and I've got so much stuff stored to put in (and more underway to come from others) ...
Ozpat wrote: So no, don't take it too serious and if you don't like it just do something else and return after a while.
Yeah, I usually do, but ... well, just couldn't do that this time.

lachert wrote:you even don't know how many tears i sheded 'cause Blast and PiB, how many sleepless nights :( i was close to suicide :(
now, with grey hairs, 40 years older, i decided to stay alive and i don't care :twisted: wish you the same :wink:
:lol: :lol: ... the idea of death does have something consoling, but I'm fortunately not the suicidal type ... :twisted: ... that doesn't always make it easier ... :lol: ...

And thanks to everybody for your comments and support/opposition:

I can't possible answer each of your posts here directly, that were just too much. You have all made me laugh, relax ...and see things more clearly. Also thanks for any clarifying PMs which surely helped me to see what is and what is not. :wink:

In fact, I had misunderstood a few details and I am glad to know now. Better this way then just leaving or fill myself with ever growing pressure, resentment, uncertainty and doubt...

markfiend, I'll send you a PM to explain along what way that idiot train rode... Image ... but not today. I'm soo tired now.
Being645
Wiki wizard

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:Stay Sabine. I'd been meaning to contact, re the Sisters Wiki, as I discovered my Sisters 'silvers' in a box in the cellar. As I'll never play them again, pm me and I'll give you scans of everything for the Wiki. :kiss:
yes, please ... :D ...
_emma_
Overbomber

Silly as it may seem, it's about a real person whom I've met a few times, and obviously a very sensitive one, so here's my 3 zlotys:
1. Ok, it's true that the things you write may seem diffucult to understand, but it's not because English isn't your first language, I suppose they would be just as difficult to understand if you wrote them in German, and I think the reason is because sometimes you have so many emotions and thoughts in one moment, that they are quicker than the keyboard. If you learn to control it, people will understand you better, and until you do, there's always the scroll wheel on the mouse for those who can't be arsed to read your posts. No need to take dramatic decisions.
2. The only way to leave an internet forum should be either one's own decision (for example - I got bored, I have a better life outside, I'm too busy these days etc.), or the moderators decision (for example - to ban somebody who continually offends others by posting stuff which sounds racist or homophobic etc., or to ban somebody who causes other serious trouble like registering under 4 different nicknames and then starting flamewars amongst themself. You don't do any of this.) I don't see a reason to ask whether one should leave or stay in a poll like this, just because some people might like you and some might not. It's normal that all of us have our likes and dislikes, again there's no need to get so emotional about it, or to let your decisions to be decided by others. What do you expect from such a poll? Very few people will vote honestly, and they will not make the majority of the votes, amongst them you will have plenty of those who vote "stay" because of pity, and is that what you want - I don't think so, and plenty of those who will vote "leave" even though they are no good and not worth much themselves, so is their vote what matters to you? Again - I don't think so. This is why I'm not voting, I don't feel entitled to do it, it's your decision what you want to do.
3. Now look: I can attest that PIB is a good person. I don't personally know whether Blast is a good person too, but I have it on good authority that he is. And you are a great dancer. It's a wonderfull life, it is. :)
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Gn0e7kvTA

sorry, couldn't resist.

apart from that, wot _emma_ said.

what do you want?

do you want to leave? then leave.

do you want to stay? then stay.

simples. what anyone else thinks doesn't come into it.

8)
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I'm with LouLou. It only matters what YOU think. Feel free to ignore trolls and if it gets out of hand, there's always them handy mods to regulate matters with gentle yet firm fists in their velvety gloves, should it get out of hand.
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Bah, i voted "yes" by mistake, sorry :oops:
lachert
Overbomber

sisterstekland wrote:Bah, i voted "yes" by mistake, sorry :oops:
by mistake you said :innocent: bastard :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Still wondering about the other one... The first one is quite obvious... :|

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Indeed IZ. :|

As you're far more intelligent than me, I'm sure you see the real result in the poll.
Izzy HaveMercy

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:Indeed IZ. :|

As you're far more intelligent than me, I'm sure you see the real result in the poll.
Frankly Johnny, I'm too tired of playing the Intelligent Game on this forum :|

I surely do hope Being645 draws the obvious conclusions.

IZ.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Fair comment. I hear you.
Being645
Wiki wizard

@ Burzum ... the Black Eyed Peas ... :lol: ... I'd rather run over to those guys ... :lol:

@ million voices It IS the best Sisters Forum in the world ... for it's English (well, somewhat) speaking, and it has a Wiki and a Photo Gallery. and people from almost everywhere on board ... and I'd miss it, too.
:lol: ... don't worry, Pascal ... I think that's exactly how I managed to enter the second YES ... :oops: :lol: ...

* that should answer your question, IZ ... :wink: ...
centurionofprix
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Please stick around, creature, your posts rule.
Izzy HaveMercy

Being645 wrote:* that should answer your question, IZ ... :wink: ...
;D

IZ.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Seems I missed the background story here but after reading this topic some bits backwards it seems that it's sorted out.

@Pascal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ
iesus
Overbomber

Please stay Sabine :)
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:lol: :notworthy: :lol:
"as we walk on the floodland"
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

ok, i have maybe an excuse ;D
I will never vote again via mobile phone :lol: :lol: